Brexit

If it stops Liverpool winning the league unbeaten then happily RIP me

3 Likes

In case anyone doubted this:

The guy in the Union Jack suit is the aforementioned man, myth and legend who was regularly camped outside Parliament protesting for Brexit, much like the sad case @sevchenko posted. I’d suggest illustrating that everyone on the extremes of each side of the Leave/Remain debate is a bit of a fucking joke.

1 Like

So many idiots celebrating something they do not understand in the slightest. Got to laugh

5 Likes

Can’t fucking wait. Heading into the barrier rooms in my local Hospital to lick some foreheads. Fuck this little planet

6 Likes

:bellcry:

1 Like

If it’s not a Historic day what is it then ?

1 Like

I thought he sounded like Coogan

Would prefer to play the car card game

1 Like

Why is it a fabulous day in the history of Britain and in what ways will we be better off?

When did I say it wasn’t an historic day?

These are the people who decided our future

So embarrassing

3 Likes

These will be the first to complain when the economy goes down and look for someone to blame.

1 Like

I don’t why people are talking about the economy, the U.K. has a predicted growth of 2% over the next two years, which btw is faster than europe.

UK should be fine with or without EU, but if ever it goes for shit, there won’t be any backup bailout.
But then again if UK goes for shits, so will rest of Europe, so no bailout

Let’s see what economic divergence from our largest economic partner brings next year.

2 Likes

It’s not going to be pretty in the short term, Investment in the UK will decline due to the uncertainty and productivity will shrink. People will lose jobs and some sectors will be hit pretty hard.

If we can get through the next couple of years divergence could be very good for the UK in strengthening our own domestic market/reducing reliance on EU goods, the UK can further separate from economic forecasts concerning the EU because we’ve forced ourselves out of alignment. Leaving means we have the ability to do things which undercut the EU which would make the UK a more attractive trade hub.

Predicted by who?

The imf predicts about 1.4% other places 2%

That prediction is the best case scenario, assuming we leave in an ‘orderly fashion’ and get the best trade deals possible, and there are little to no disruptions.

A scenario I find highly unlikely.

1 Like