Brexit

Christ don’t disagree with Persona’s post, calm down all I did and was have fun haha.

Out of interest, when Calum posted and Persona decided to try and mug him off, why didn’t you jump in with a similar post like you did when I disagreed with Persona?

I didn’t misunderstand that. The capitalisation is because my phone recognised those two words often follow each other to describe the actual political party in my common parlance.

1 Like

Just incase you need it confirmed

Sky sources indicate that The UK has left the EU.

3 Likes

@SDGooner how reliable are these sources?

6 Likes

No idea what you’re talking about, didnt read it as mugging him of just laughing at the other side as well and having a laugh about everything
I only saw the quote of Calums posts and your 2 exchanges where you’re all mad for no reason I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

‘Sky Sources’. That’s a no go, obviously.

1 Like

*was

1 Like

I got my passport in 2010 so my passport is up this year.

The next one I get will be a horrible blue one :santi:

Blue for Scotland though!

Good point actually tbf

I was watching BBC news and they said for the next few months people will be getting burgundy ones as they still have a surplus of them.

#dontrenewuntilitsblue

2 Likes

I’m not renewing it yet as it’s £75 and I’m not going anywhere. Why the fuck do you need to pay again for it to be renewed?! Outrageous!!!

1 Like

Just trying to understand why when I take issue with something Persona says, I’m humourless and you feel the need to comment on it. But when Calum laughs at people having Brexit parties, and Persona decides to reply to this in a partisan fashion, you don’t feel the need to say something as you do to me.

Maybe if I added two laughing emojis to my initial reply to Persona, like he did in his initial reply to Calum, you’d treat our two posts more equally? Because I don’t think my reply to him was really much more serious than his was, save the aforementioned emojis.

1 Like

Just felt like you were dragging something so innocent on and on and you sounded like a grumpy sausage so yeah more emojis please.

The campaign to have Jake change his bio line to this begins now.

1 Like

Hold on, so when I challenged him to a game of “Brexit Top Trumps”, you took that as me being super serious and quite annoyed?

Dont be a fucking idiot, not when we’ve been getting along so well lately.

1 Like

Look how much of a grumpy sausage you sound.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph:

I asked you to use emojis ^^ these would suit your post

I genuinely read most of your posts with a mad tone and I dunno why. Haha

Kung Flu will have killed us all before the true outcome of this historic moment is known.

2 Likes