Brexit

Setting a low bar for national pride right there.

2 Likes

Not as embarrassing though as people, grown-ups, literally holding candle lit vigils over this. :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

#stilleuropean :joy:

3 Likes

Guaranteed spike in bar fights and public disorder because, if you’re in the winning tribe, why miss one of the last opportunities to crow about it over the losing tribe, well, before we all unite again over the coming months of course…:eyes:

1 Like

Laura Kuenssberg is so annoying

Apparently you can be #stillEuropean while supposedly “Leaving Europe”. :joy:

Since 11pm my Facebook feed is basically just a series of millennials on Facebook Live trying to appear glum but really not doing much different from any other Friday night

1 Like

We could play this game all night.

I literally know a bloke who went to parliament square today with a union jack that had “Romford Brexit 69.29%” emblazoned across the middle.

Imagine actually going and getting that printed on a flag.

If you wanna play Brexit Top Trumps I’m fully ready

5 Likes

I’ve seen a guy on TV for the last 3 years outside the Palace of Westminster in a top hat and vest emblazoned with the flag of a trading bloc shouting “STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BREX-IT”

BREXIT TOP TRUMPS ON :joy:

Hearing fireworks go off. Probably all the leavers thinking the foreigners have to leave. They’ll be in for a shock tomorrow morning when nothing’s changed lol.

1 Like

We could keep trading blows all night haha.

All I know is that Calum decided to laugh at the Brexit Party and for some reason you felt like they needed defending :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This man protested daily outside parliament in his silly outfit for two years for literally nothing in the end.

1 Like

I could literally post this photo of the silly cunt I referred to earlier and it would also display this silly Union Jack suit wearing cunt who has been posted outside Parliament for ages.

Would that then make it 1-1, putting the emphasis on you to then one up me?

Its almost like you and Persona totally missed the point of my post, that we could spend all night in this kind of pathetic one-upmanship about which side of the Brexit divide is more pathetic.

2 Likes

I think this looked better and was probably more accurate without the slight edit. :rofl:

I just genuinely laugh-cringed when I saw on the BBC that people were having candle-lit vigils. That seems more embarrassing to me than a party for a long awaited victory.

Now’s probably the best time to say I didn’t vote - and have mixed feelings about this whole situation. :sweat_smile:

Just found it interesting that when Calum laughed at the Brexit Party your response was to defend them by having a dig at remoaners.

Out of interest, why didn’t you vote?

I think he was laughing at the party happening because of Brexit.

1 Like

Christ dont joke about divs holding Vigils over leaving. Calm down he was having fun haha

Also cunts letting fireworks off again… fuck off fuck sake fucking have a 1 year old you sad old twat. They’re not allowed to have fun, its ruining my Friday night.

holding candle-light vigils and dressing up as some clowns is a bit much.

But people’s families may be getting split up, their family and friends may lose their right to stay, young people are going to lose a tonne of opportunities to study and work in 27 countries.

So I think it’s okay to be a little upset, no?

1 Like

I didn’t really know which way to go. I guess I still feel this way tbh - hence the mixed feelings. It could end up being a situation that turns out being a success or it could be - as the remainers have said for nearly 5 years - decades of tough times ahead.

It may also have a large impact on the future of the European Union itself. Only thing anyone can know for sure though is no-one knows how big an impact this will have until years after it happened.

1 Like

I was just watching BBC news and they just had some proper idiots on talking about how we’d be taking back power from Germany, but they weren’t quite clear how though.

So embarrassing.

3 Likes