Brexit

Standard egregious mod abuse

The female versions are loads of fun. This is moving into the world of dark chocolate

Sorry, Iā€™m trying to work on my anger issues. Iā€™m the first to admit that Iā€™ve got a short Fuse.

3 Likes

I need to try this chocolate bar

3 Likes

Never underestimate the British, theyā€™ve always got a few Twix up their sleeve.

4 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

But thatā€™s not what Kate Hoey says in the video at all though. She just says that some Conservatives didnā€™t really grasp the implications of the Northern Irish issue. Femi totally misquoting her for clicks and likes.

2 Likes

.:eyes:

1 Like

FermĆ­ is trolling he knew thatā€™s not what she said verbatim. But none the less she said the words he quoted which means he is not lying either :joy:

Shit like this is for the very first time making me glad we decided to leave these twats

1 Like

:arteta: :violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

5 Likes

Another returning at Malaga airport today was Shaun Cromber who despite voting for Britain to leave the EU, didnā€™t believe it would end his Spanish lifestyle, he said: ā€ Yes I voted out, but I didnā€™t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home ā€“ the wife is in tears, sheā€™s distraught if Iā€™m honest and Iā€™m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

Haha repercussions.

9 Likes

God levels of idiocy here, pure and simple.

Although I was expecting the number to be a lot higher than 500

Canā€™t they just right to stay without having to apply for citizenship? I guess you have to be a full time resident for that which may affect some who only go there for a few months

Not sure why anyone who would want to move or retire to Spain would vote leave anyway lol

2 Likes

Youā€™d think so innit.

Though I know of at least one or two people my parents know in the English immigrant community in Corfu who voted leave.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

If theyā€™d followed the rules by applying for residency they wouldnā€™t have been affected by Brexit.

4 Likes

Reluctance to pay tax I guess :grin:

Having to apply is an effect of Brexit, so to say people living abroad wouldnā€™t be affected by Brexit was therefore untrue.

1 Like