Brexit

Meh, Johnson is responsible for a really shit response to covid yet the EU has done just as bad. Don’t think anyone comes out good from the last year!

Either way I still dislike the tories and the EU commission so no change there!

Really ?
Don’t even go there.
The EU are money sucking leeches .
The parasite are now trying to stop Covid vaccine vials because The Uk are vaccinating far more than other EU countries.
Johnson has not only dealt with Brexit he has also had to deal with a pandemic the likes of you and i will never see . We are all fighting a war we cannot see . A war can be negotiated with , a virus can’t be .
I’m far from a Tory , but Johnson has faced everything face on .
So don’t start criticising the powers in charge.

1 Like

Eh? I’ve literally just posted my last few posts criticising the EU for their stupid moves over this.

I can think this government are a bunch of useless charlatans whilst also thinking the same about the EU commission thanks.

I agree, it’s not. London was and likely still is way behind in vaccinations. Some vaccination centres have had long queues of vulnerable elderly people waiting for hours. They decided to front load the first doses, ignoring that the trials didn’t account for such a long period between doses.

The only thing they did right was get the contracts done earlier. That’s it.

3 Likes

What the UK government did with vaccines is the only positive. A little shine on a really smelly turd.

4 Likes

Till the vaccine has been given to most of the population I’d hold back on any acknowledgement. We have a long way to go and it’s not all gone too plan in certain areas.

1 Like

Typical EU - slow moving incompetent bureaucracy and then when they fuck up because they can’t get their arse in gear then they try and nick our vaccine supply which we got sorted out well before them

I loved the idea of the EU but this piece of incompetence reminds me why so many people got pissed off with them and voted to leave

The fact incompetent Johnson and co are moving faster than the EU is more a damning indictment on them rather than a big thumbs up for our government

Hopefully this will give the economy a much needed Boost

Cadbury’s truly showing the heart of a Lion by standing up for British production with this move

2 Likes

Maybe Brexit will be a Picnic after all?

Potentially. Who knows maybe the British economy will rocket past the moon and all the way to Mars in the future. We’re taking the economy into Aero-space in the long run!

I’m gonna stop now, if I keep going the rest of OA will be asking “how dairy milk this one article for multiple shit puns?”

7 Likes

Are they moving production to Yorkie? Either this Topic alongside Elon Musk’s trip to Mars will be a Double Decker Boost moment.

1 Like

Hah! I was trying to figure out how to get Yorkie in there, well done. That got a Snickers out of me.

1 Like

I was initially just going to go with Daim

Neither of those are Cadbury’s chocolate bars you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

:ginger: :ginger:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

No need to take a Chomp out of @Cristo.

2 Likes

Chocolate discrimation. Is it because there’s a Bounty in the house?

2 Likes

Have you got a problem with Bountys?