Boxing

I really, really, really, really fucking hope Tommy Fury puts an end to this circus, or most likely end in a draw so neither fighter is embarrassed.

I’m hoping that Tyson meant it when he basically said he’d strip Tommy of his surname and basically disown him and that means he isn’t gonna take a dive to aid the ascension of the great Jake Paul.

Feels like everyone this YouTube clown fights probably has a clause in their contract saying they can’t knock this fool out.

1 Like

Just goes to show that all Jake’s are shit imo.

Wtf even is a Bavin smh

It’s likely. This is all just WWE shit

1 Like

I get why people could cringe but I think Tyson and John are actually hilarious :rofl:.

1 Like

I’ve watched it twice. John Fury whilst a little cringe is fucking hilarious, this is brilliant… Called him a cat weasel like :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a fucking wetwipe. After all that at the press conference aswell :rofl::rofl:🤦
Was hoping he was going to shit this prick up.

I wonder if he’s injured, or if he bottled it.

Probably bottled it because he realised he’s not a very good boxer himself.

Woodley got knocked the fuck out

Jake Paul is a really bad boxer. Everything about how he fights is terrible and his power is not great for someone his size.

Knocking out a past it MMA fighter is just crappy. And tbh I don’t even like the knockout I genuinely feel the referee had no business stopping the fight without even giving it a second or two.

He was practically waving the fight off before Woodley had even hit the ground it’s as obvious a rig as you could ever see.

The toys in Toy Story when they hear Andy coming to his room

Quite a good comparison, as both the toys and Woodley are pretending to be unable to move in a bid to fool onlooking humans.

2 Likes

It’s so obvious that he did it too lol.

Imagine selling your dignity and reputation like that

1 Like

UFC in the mud over the last couple years.

How can anyone take it seriously when you have previous UFC champions getting knocked out left and right by a fucking YouTuber.

I think Fury created his injury cos he changed his mind about taking a dive. All these guys are contractually obliged to lose to Jake Paul lol.

1 Like