Boxing

You haven’t fought me. 95/5 split in my favour. Meet you in a car park.

Fancy it?

Dosser.

Are you even the b-side? :rofl:

Sounds like your negotiating yout way out of the fight.

Dosser

I’m gonna get ko by feathers :rofl:

Never in a million years has Usyk caused this fight to crumble.

4 Likes

2 big fights Fury involved in that should have been made and haven’t.

Pathetic stuff from him. If only governing bodies weren’t shit and made proper mandatories

2 Likes

Wba have set a deadline of April 1st for the fight to be signed. Still think it will. Reckon this is all promo to drive interest.

1 Like

Lyndon Arthur fighting at 10pm on Channel 5 tonight.

For any boxing fans Benevidez vs Plant is a genuine 50/50 fight.

Annoyingly though it is on FITE TV so I’ll be watching highlights in the morning.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this one. I’m edging towards Benavidez stopping him inside 6 though.

What’s your prediction?

1 Like

Think Plant wins on points but it’s a great fight because there are so many potential scenarios.

1 Like

I’ve basically been Plant by decision for the last month but not sure why the last few days all I can envisage is Benavidez wearing him down quicker than Canelo did

Benevidez is relentless and accurate
There is every chance he drops Plant. Maybe I’m putting to much Stock in the Plant performance vs Canelo? If Plant can ride the early storm, I think he can take it home.

Both top, top operators.

1 Like

Don’t usually post in this thread. But will be supporting David Light ok account of his walk on music being a country song :sweat_smile:

Fell asleep watching Okolie. Man he’s boring in and out of the ring.

1 Like

I don’t like Hearn and think he made a huge mistake going for the DAZN gig. He ruined what was the best stable of fighters in the country.

But he was absolutely spot on about Okolie. He isn’t a draw and he doesn’t deserve to be well paid for the shit he dishes out. He’s lucky that generation of Usyk, Dorticos, Breidis and Gassiev came before his prime. He would never have held a belt.

1 Like

Horrible fighter. No pop in his punches, no footwork, poor engine, lame personality. He boxes, smart and seems a decent guy but the British public aren’t going to invest in him. Agreed, he’d have never been a World Champ churning out what he does currently.

Disagree regarding Hearn - he’s expanded his business and made Matchroom global. DAZN are a huge broadcaster. It’s only in England where DAZN don’t have much status and even then they’ve turned in some quality fights/cards over the past 18 months. Matchroom still have plenty of great fighters and match ups.

I know it’s a shit fight but this isn’t too bad for a rebound fight.

Franklin definitely did enough to beat Whyte and so long as a shit rematch with Whyte isn’t next then I’m ok with this.

There have been much worse tune up fights in boxing than this. Definitely not much interest in it though that’s for sure. Probably AJ’s least marketable fight since he became a certified draw.

AJ should be allowed a fight like this. It’s a fight coming off two losses and it isn’t A PPV. He’s getting way too much negativity.

1 Like