Boxing

Same goes for Fury really. Outside of Usyk and the AJ fight (which Fury already rejected) there isn’t a money fight out there for him

AJ probably generates Fury’ biggest payday so far or he can fight Ngannou. Joyce isn’t huge money but would sell out an arena.

Usyk needs the fight more than Fury does. I’m an Usyk fan but he should take the 30%

The Ngannou fight would be an embarrassment

Usyk says he accepts Fury 70/30 offer lol. Let’s see what happens now.

Ukraine donation comment was a little odd lol

Why say that? To make Fury seem like an arse if he doesn’t agree? There’s no way Fury is giving £1m out like that

Fury is going to do this dodging until he retires, keep the 0, and then travel the world doing exhibition fights like Floyd.

1 Like

1-0 Fury

1 Like

2-0 will be in the ring

1 Like

Who has Fury ever dodged? The man thought Wlad in Germany and Wilder in America after three years out of the ring.

The idea of him ducking Usyk is ridiculous.

1 Like

We all know what comes next from the Fury camp

I don’t. Inform me please.

1 Like

Goalposts moved

What does that mean though? You think Fury and Usyk fight won’t happen?

1 Like

Same playbook as the AJ fight conditions. Make demands that are so ridiculous that no big name fighter is likely to accept. Want to be seen to want the fight but reality different.

This situation is absolutely nothing like the AJ situation.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look any different to me. Let’s wait and see what happens next now Usyk has called his bluff. Hope the fight does get made as it’s the one we want to see.

You’ve decided it’s a bluff, not sure why. Nothing indicates that Fury doesn’t want to become undisputed. Usyk is a far better fight for him than AJ would have been for a lot of reasons.

Fury is in shape and has the opportunity to become undisputed. Greg Lockhart was pictured with Fury last week - he only really pops up during training camps.

Usyk gets paid handsomely. Wins all round.

1 Like

Here we go, new demands

It’s something new everyday with him lol

3 Likes

Duckin’ and divin’.

2 Likes