Boxing

1 Like

It’s time for Tyson to stop the demands and confirm the fight.

You know what’s funny, Usyk said it’s the Fury team who put the rematch clause in the contract to begin with :joy:

1 Like

I’m starting to feel as though some of you have been introduced to Fury this month? He’s dictating terms and will dictate the fight.

Let me ask you this, when have you ever seen Usyk making videos responding to other fighters and/or social media messages. I’ll help you - never.

1 Like

It feels like at this stage Fury could offer Usyk 10% and you’d be defending him lol

2 Likes

Fury is literally telling Usyk that Usyk needs to drop the rematch clause and Usyk has turned around and said it’s Fury’s team who put the rematch clause in and you’re still talking about dictating terms lol. It’s got nothing to do with dictating terms at this stage it’s shifting the goalposts every single time your opponent agrees to your terms lol.

He did the same thing with AJ before conveniently pulling out and then signing a deal with Chisora

2 Likes

Defending him for what? It’s simple mind games.

He beat AJ without even laying a glove on him. Had AJ trying to prove he could box against Usyk because Fury called him a body builder. Usyk is ice cold but this is out of character for him.

He (Fury) had the Body snatcher Dillian Whyte engaging in a dance off at the weigh in.

The fight is going to happen guys, please stop shitting yourself. Fury is rattling you all!

1 Like
3 Likes

Ahahah

Fury ducking again I see

The absolute fucking state of that

6 Likes

Why do they call them boxing gloves when they are actually mittens?

Why do they call this boxing? Anything but.

4 Likes

The state of that…

Fury now beefing with Simon Jordan

Haha Fury videos are awesome.

Any added insults towards Simon Jordan are a heartwarming bonus, too

3 Likes

I assume he’s accidentally tagged Simon Cowell there lol

2 Likes

Not even a huge boxing fan but this is basically a big reason why the sport is quickly losing ground on MMA.

Boxers spending too much time talking about being the A side and not actually fighting.

If youre fit and a champ in the UFC you are fighting 2 times a year at least, if not 3.

Modern day attention spans are too short to keep up with the posturing. Most people I know who are casual fans are a lot more interested in the UFC than they are the prominent boxing fights going on.

2 Likes

Fallacy that the top UFC fighters fight three times a year. The biggest names in UFC over the past five years have been Conor, Khabib, Jones, Adesanya, Ngannou and maybe Amanda Nunez. None of those fought three teams a year in their peak. Izzy might have done once or twice.

Fury is a circus. I don’t mind it personally but I get why it gets on people’s nerves.

Think the fight will happen.

1 Like

I said champions, is that not what the post said?

Jones has been suspended or not fighting for like 3 years prior to last week and prior to that he was put for ages with another suspension.

Between 2019 and 2022, Kamaru Usmam fought for the belt 7 times. Up to 2016, McGregor was fighting 2 or 3 times a year. Ngannou was fighting 2 to 3 times a year prior to Covid and his contract dispute. Adesanya does 2 to 3 every year easily bar injury. Nunes been fighting 2 times every year before Covid.

So yeah 2 times a year is pretty much the standard and those are actual good fights against legitimate challengers.

I named Champions kidda. Not sure at why your tone was how it was.

It’s a, fallacy because even Fury has been fighting roughly twice a year. Your lower weight fighters do as well. Canelo fights twice a year and bar Spence and Bud who are probably fighting twice every twelve months on average anyway, most weights have the Champions active.

The difference between mma and boxing is you get no. 1 fighting no. 2 far more frequently.

1 Like