Boxing

Looked good on the pads the early part of his career and fought well vs Saunders in the latter rounds. Has never stepped up when it mattered.

Loved his fight against Blackwell. Just very, very sad how it ended.

Liam Smith being probed by Jim White to address his presser comments and the backlash that came after it.
Lad gave the fakest half-hearted apology ever. What a twat.

Trash talking boxer grilled by a radio station endorsing Qatar world cup.
Nah that self righteous bullshit has passed now.

1 Like

Completely believe Crawford ducked this fight now. He was asking for rights to approve expenses lol.

Coming up this weekend on BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 4K UHD channel.

Artur Beterbiev vs Anthony Yarde

Plan your fight party now sports fans and enjoy.

I like Yarde and Tunde, but Beterbiev is a different animal to pretty much any other title holder in Boxing - he can really box, but he doesn’t need to with his KO record.

Beterbiev KO in round 8 or 9 I reckon.

1 Like

Eubank needs to accept his L like a man.

He got beaten. He’ll be beaten in the rematch too. It’s that simple.

2 Likes

What a battle that was between Yarde and Beterbiev. Crazy contest and great heart shown.

1 Like

Wounded for Yarde. He went toe to toe with Beterbiev. Yarde can get a, World title one day.

What a fight. One of the best I’ve been to. Crazy to watch.

Yarde took a mauling with that jab but round 5 and 7 were sensational

I’ve never seen Beterbiev rattled like that. He was able to capitalise on the mistakes Yarde makes.

So instead of;

Beterbeiv - Bivol
Spence - Crawford
Usyk-Fury

We’re looking at Beterbiev - Smith, Spence-Thurman and Crawford has no opponent yet. And apparently Fury is making unrealistic demands for the Usyk fight

Meanwhile from February to May the UFC has;

Islam-Volk
Jones-Gane
Usman-Edwards 2
Izzy-Pereira (think it’s their 4th fight now lol)

1 Like

I’m going to that.

One day after my birthday I tried for tickets but couldn’t get them. Did you get resale or face value?

We got our tickets on Friday morning when they went on sale.

1 Like

Fight being held up because Fury wants lions share of the purse. The same guy that always boasts he’d fight for free or give his paycheque to charity lol

1 Like

Fury is the bigger draw so I get why he wants the bigger split. However, Usyk is bringing 3 belts and will have to pay three sets of fees.

If the fight is held at Wembley, ticket costs and the PPV price is going to be astronomical.

Fury is the draw though. In the world you have to know your value and Fury is about 70% of the draw in the fight with 15% with the fact its undisputed. Usyk in terms of paying fan interest is 10% at best.

1 Like