Black Lives Matter Movement

Both reports suggested asphyxiation and heart failure…

1 Like

We’ll have to wait to hear what the expert testimony says about the reports but I’m skeptical about drug OD line of argument from the defense. Plus I believe you can still find him guilty of murder even if he “only” contributed to the cause of death. Obviously that’s not the best argument.

Also cheers for claiming the prosecution only wants to play on emotions as if the defense didn’t deliberately argue to include police cam footage of prior interactions with the defendant. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Well no it’s not the same at all, one was showing actually he has a habit of acting the way did during the arrest, while the other is purely a spectacle.

So you don’t believe having 4 times the lethal dose of a drug in your system wouldn’t kill you?

Oh it must be Wednesday today then.

4 Likes

I know people want some sort justice, however my problem is that does the idea of justice is putting someone in prison because you think it is the right thing do from an emotional perspective?

Or because of the rule of law?

So if the law finds him not guilty of all counts, would everybody accept it?

That can’t really be answered till the trial runs it’s course yet.

I don’t think so because we’ve seen enough evidence to know it’s a minimum of manslaughter. He even agreed to a 10 year plea deal, which was later retracted by the attorney general.

I know that I’m not a doctor or a pathologist. I want to hear what their actual claim is.

If it became clear that Trump wasn’t cheated out of the election would you accept the findings?

The only problem there was an article to how the election was fortified, let us pretend that the election bill that democrats a pushing doesn’t make it the norm the type of fortification lol.

Well to be honest it’s not you people actually care if the country is damaged as long as progressive ideals are at the forefront.

1 Like

They claim it was actually the knee that killed him, but a combination of drugs coupled with a weak heart.

Fentanyl does have an effect on you breathing and the muscle included in your breathing.

Four times the lethal dose of fentanyl?!

I don’t mean to be flippant, but I’m genuinely surprised Floyd didn’t die sooner (Even ahead of his altercation with the police)

2 Likes

The prosecution was like since he used it a lot he built a tolerance. :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Which can also be true.

I’ve seen people on 120ml of methadone a day.

Yeah you build a tolerance until it’s lethal lol

The tolerance they most likely talking about is the receptor tolerance; an over stimulation of the receptors usual leads to pruning of them, making drug addicts need more and more to get the same hit, however it doesn’t stop the poisoning of the body from the chemical itself.

1 Like

MHappy in not answering question shocker.

3 Likes

Does it say anywhere exactly how much fentanyl he’d had, mate?

We normally tend to see it as 72 hour drug-release patches here. Not sure how it’s available across the pond.

The autopsies that was done just said four times the lethal levels that a person should have.