BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Mustafi AGAIN. Going to concede then. Just hope we can bang a few in before that

2 Likes

I thought the likes of Suarez was to give us more options out wide, not to continue playing this conservative formation…

1 Like

COYG

Hoping for :soccer: :soccer: from Laca and :soccer: from Mkhitaryan

1 Like

Emery has to give these fringe players a chance to show what they can do.

Huge chance. Greatplay

2 Likes

I’m for an easy win.
Emery has put out a strong team and a very good bench, so he obviously wants to get this done.
I’m going 3-0 to us, Mkhitayran, Lacazette and Kos to score.

1 Like

Give me stream

check out ronaldo7 dot net under live

Xhaka booked lol

1 Like

This pitch ffs

2 Likes

Xhaka starts.

8’ - Xhaka booked

3 Likes

they have been using it to test the tractors :giroud:

Yay I have an app which shows Europa for free as well…chuffed

Harsh on Xhaka to be fair. His first challenge. He took the booking for Guendouzi’s mistake.

Growing up, I was hoping to be in a 9-5 job one day, scrambling on a Thursday evening after work to get home in time for the second half of a Europa League fixture to watch us take on a Belarusian club.

6 Likes

Just said to my mate when the commentator said “and Xhaka gets the yellow” it’s like one of those familliar phrases at the back of your head that you feel you’ve heard all your life, like when your mum says “hi love”

It was a blatant yellow card and the other player wasn’t even going anywhere

This was me :joy: Came in and turned the tv on with 1 minute 20 seconds already played haha

1 Like

I’m still on my way back :joy::joy: Ironically I’m just going past Wembley right now where Spurs were smashing 3 past BVB almost 24 hours ago

1 Like

aaaahhhh shouldda buried that laca