BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Thursday 14 February
Borisov Arena
KO: 17:55

• BATE Borisov win
  • Arsenal London win
  • Draw

0 voters

Play the strongest team available because our next Premier League game is in 15 days now.

Predicting another unconvincing win vs a bum team like the Huddersfield match we just witnessed.

but this time in -56 degrees :joy:

Don’t watch it, then :slight_smile:

Denis the Menace should start for this one.

Away win…with a clean sheet! This isn’t the Premier League so I reckon it will happen.

We’ve had an easier time keeping out goals against limited European opposition like BATE / Vorskla Poltava vs. limited domestic opposition for whatever reason that might be, pace of the game etc

Disappointed the poll doesn’t have an Alex Hleb option.

Shouldn’t be any problems to win the game.

How did that guy ever play for Barcelona? That or the Alex Song transfer is up there with the weirdest signings they’ve made.

Most important game of our season now and have to hope its treated this way. Not sure how bad these are but hope for Auba selection and nick a one goal lead.
They have any amount of ball they will get something as we cant absorb well enough. I think it will be a ropey 1 1 and sad to say id take that right now.

1-1? :arteta:

I think they will be better than Huddersfield.

Same level, imo. A sneaky win for us.

Hmm, Borisov vs ‘uddersfield over two legs?

I’d take the Premier League team to win that. BATE Borisov would finish 20th in our league I think

Have to take this seriously, no fucking about

We beat them 10-2 over the two group games in 2017 haha. Giroud joining the 100 club in the away game

We have the Europa League boss, tbh.

I think we’ll underestimate them and maybe not win, but we’ll definitely go through whatever happens in this one.

I like tractors.