BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Lacazette…come on, all the time in the world.

Because of Chelsea playing in London at the same time next week we are at 17:55 again :disappointed: Half Empty Emirates probs :joy:

1 Like

guendouzi aint having such a good game today so far

Not the ideal situation for Lacazette that chance, goalscoring isn’t his strength, snapping at people’s heels and combination play is.

Mhki missed an even easier chance earlier :dizzy_face:.

Okay awkward but stream please

Disregard. Working again

You’d have thought we would work ourselves into the game better than we have done in 30 minutes. No passing cohesion whatsoever. It’s like watching Stoke.

@discobot fortune Should we really bother watching this game on a crappy stream, with Owen on the pundit team?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

It’s Emery ball so this is exactly what I expected, let’s just hope we ride our luck to a result.

1 Like

35 minutes and Mustafi hasn’t had a cock up yet. Some testiment to BATE’s level that.

shut the fuck up you moaning cunt…its the pitch and we have cut them open a few times just for the last ball not being right or the strike was off

1 Like

It’s alright man. I feel like Chelsea and ourselves have switched places for now, so I’m fully expecting some lucky deflected goal to give us the game

1 Like

Game really turned to shit

Stop blaming the pitch against Eastern European part timers, they’d be the equivalent of a mid to low Championship side, even Wenger on his death bed managed 10 goals against them in 180 mins.

look at it you fucking dickhead the ball doesnt even travel in a straight line you fucking plum. Sick and fucking tir4ed of hearing you slating the manager for stuff that is out of his control, it is also hard to break down a fucking team that sits 11 behind the ball…they have said no one has scored there in 5 games running so stop with the fucking agenda and be at least neutral at times you moaning prick.

Maverick vs Aussie is quickly becoming the BradyMagic vs Jonboylondon of old OA, just with more profanity involved, god bless.

10 Likes

Aren’t Bate halfway through an off season also ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:fishing_pole_and_fish: yes? :wink:

Oh dear…