Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

I saw that Portland game and I was like really? The Kings are decent this year?? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Kings are a young team that should be more competitive than recently, but I still think theyā€™ll be bottom 5 in the West.

1 Like

Good game this between the Clippers and Warriors.

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched this about 5 times :joy::joy:

4 Likes

After just one game :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

New york sports fans are something else lol

Thank god the Jets and Giants are in the toilet rn

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™d love to see LeBron head an ownership group. I think expansion of the league is unlikely at this point

The last 6 minutes was an absolute mess by the 76ers.

A couple of those 3 attempts by Green absolutely disgustingly off.

Why didnā€™t Doc use his challenge for that foul on Durant with about a minute left ???

1 Like

Lakers imploding.

Why did AD push Howard on the bench lol

2 Likes

Pretty ugly so far. Whatā€™s funny is that Itā€™s actually our defense that has been bad, thatā€™s what Iā€™m worried most about. Also Vogel has no clue what his rotations are. I said from the start give em 20 games and weā€™ll see how they look then.

Honestly tho, it was about as bad of an officiating performance as Iā€™ve seen in an NBA game. Refs got in our heads and they stopped playing hard. Sad cuz when we were aggressive we were playing good D.

Vogel or just Pelinkaā€¦
They were just collecting whoever can join and whoever was available and fit their salary cap, after maxing AD and Lebron and took Westbrook.
They did not really care if there would be team chemistry or playing time issue.
On paper, or on 2k22, Westbrook looked like a great addition, but in reality, if Lebron holding the ball that much (in first game), Westbrook is going to suffer a lot and never able to maximize his abilities on the court.
Idea of Big 3 is good, as long as they can fix the play time and role issues.

1 Like

Caruso was Ur best player, and now heā€™s on the bulls, theyā€™re gonna win #7.

Yeah so good he shot 27% from 3 for us in the playoffs :joy::joy:

Whatā€™s funny is that this is exactly what Pelinka did two seasons ago when we won the championship. We had to take all the left overs because we waited for Kawhi in free agency and he signed with the Clippers. When Pelinka tried to build a team last year we were worse.

This game was a fluke tbh, refs were horrible in the 2nd quarter and that fucked the game for us. Weā€™ll probably play more like we did in the 4th quarter when the team becomes acclimated.

I think Bulls will be good in the regular season but the lack of a top 20 player will see them go out early in the post season @Electrifying

1 Like
2 Likes

The was how the Lakers played, and are playing, just heavily rely on individuals, not won by a team, admit that.
When most (if not everyone) was healthy enough, they got a chance.

2 years after your championship, everyone is 2 years older, injuries coming more often, individual battles canā€™t be won easily like before.

Still, if Lebron still trying to stat pad and hanging for the ball too much, they are not going to win shit.
Warriors are backā€¦ Bucks, Suns, Netsā€¦ they all can match the Lakers individually now.

Hahah LeBron really does live rent free in your head doesnā€™t he ? Calling him a stat padder now haha.

1 Like

He does want the scoring record and stats for an MVP year in fairness.

He over exerted himself last season when he should have load managed

1 Like

Each to their own but being a selfish stat padder is not something Iā€™d associate Lebron with personally, t me all it seems he ever wants to do is win.

I think he just wants to be available for his team on nightly basis and overestimated what his body can handle at 36/37 years of age.

1 Like