Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Draymond is a major bitch for that tbh Poole didnt look like he was really expecting that.

2 Likes

Draymond is too old to be acting this immature. Straight up arseholery

You can actually see Draymond tried to prevent JP from dropping to the floor lol.

EDIT:

1 Like

I just wish the Blazers would trade Dame for assets whilst heā€™s 32 and still holds value. Tank for a top 2 pick in this years draft and future could be bright.

Donā€™t see the point of being a middling side that will finish 7-10 and play in bound if healthy relying on a 32 year old Lillard to be a top 15 player in the league.

Odds on Draymond to play down his falcon punch on Poole?

ā€˜These things happen all the time behind the scenes. Fuck whoever made a quick buck by selling to TMZ.ā€™ Add some spiel about the ā€˜new mediaā€™.

2 Likes

It at least sounds contrite in written form

Heā€™s only sorry that it became public.

NBA is back on Wednesday with some good matchupsā€¦GSW not giving a fuck about the luxury tax looking at their recent contract extensions.

1 Like

Home wins for Boston and the Warriors on the opening day.

Huge games for Tatum, Brown and Harden.

NBA Picks for WCF, ECF and finals ?

I think the Nets will make the ECF and finals this year against the GSW

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna say Clippers finally get healthy and deliver and take out the Warriors in the West finals.

Celtics make the NBA finals again but fall short again.

2 Likes

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

1 Like

Westbrook 0-11.

Embiid stunk out the joint for Philly vs the Bucks also. Despite the 0-2 start, James Harden has started the season well.

1 Like

Lakers might as well start rebuilding, this team isnā€™t going anywhere, play-in bound at best.

3 Likes

Lakers should just pull the trigger on the deal to move Westbrook and 2 FRPs for Turner and Hield. They need more shooting (who doesnā€™t) and they need to make the most of what Lebron has left.

I dont like the Lakers but itā€™d be sad to see Lebron waste his later years being so far from contending.

Beverley
Hield
Lebron
Davis
Turner

That starting 5 has enough to win a chip in the right circumstances (players being injury-free being a key caveat). All those guys can shoot well enough to avoid any major spacing issues.

Lakers dont really need their picks like other teams do because they will always be a free agent destination and signing an established star is less of a gamble than hoping a draftee becomes as good.

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about Hield and Turnerā€¦ but I do know Davis, Lebron and Beverley wonā€™ stay healthy enough for a long season.

Yep, Lakers are done. They are totally incapable of playing elite level basketball on a consistent basis

Sure they won in the bubble but the mistake they made was trading for AD heā€™s the wrong co star for the Lakers tbh

Senior management/GM level decisions have been horrendous

no idea how Pelinka was not firedā€¦ he screwed up the team by sending out 3 max contractsā€¦
Unless you are telling me he had something with Jennieā€¦

To what extent, if any, do you blame Bron and Klutch sports ?

nah, nothing about Bronā€¦ I donā€™t like him but he did what he could do by being the leader of the team and leading the scoring and rebounding (probably assist) among all.

Westbrook was a bad deal, AD is a crookā€¦ and I donā€™t know how and why they got Melo (last season)ā€¦ and planning to get CP3 (rumors)ā€¦
Then they get Pat fucking Beverley this seasonā€¦

Bad contracts, zero salary flexibility and no assets to get any possible trade to make them a real contender.

1 Like