Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

it’s all about more games, more money. smart ideas won’t work unfortunately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who has a better shot than the Bucks right now?

They’re better than Philly and Atlanta. Then you have a banged up Clippers team and a Phoenix team that may or may not have Chris Paul depending on his COVID situation.

1 Like

Clippers if Leonard gets healthy have the weapons to stop the Bucks.

1 Like

I will be surprised if the Bucs can win. They aren’t a good team. It’s Giannis who isn’t a good shooter and has been shut down before in the playoffs as your star. Then you’ve got Middleton who’s not a consistent #2 and Holiday who’s isn’t a consistent #3. A healthy Clippers team is the best left depending on what happens with Kawhi

No argument there but how healthy is Kawhi? Teams have zero incentive to be transparent on injuries. If he does manage to pull it off I think he’ll have broken through to such a rare class of players. He won a ring in San Antonio, Toronto and LA …but with the flipping CLIPPERS!

2 Likes

I think the suns can take the bucks down if CP3 comes back quickly.

I hope they can do the clippers, Kawhi stays absent.

Not sure Phoenix has the right or enough wing defenders to defend Giannis. Clippers can build all kind of ‘walls’ against/for him with Batum, Leonard, George and Morris.

Booker. Phoenix walking away a little bit in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

Wow that was a great start to the Western conference finals, George and especially Booker going off. Great win for suns and a 40 point triple doublet for Booker :clap:.

I’m not backing Kawhi to return, so I think it’ll be a Bucks vs Suns finals.

1 Like

Game 7 Philly Atlanta about to tip off, lovely time for my monthly RDO to fall.

Those Phoenix uniforms are amazing too.

Turnovers are killing Philly.

Philly are a disgrace, talent advantage over Atlanta and lose 3 out of the 4 on their home floor.

1 Like

76ers you absolute bums.

2 Likes

I’m more annoyed because I reckon the Bucks will pants the Hawks, but I suppose if Philly played like that series then they’d have beaten them easily also. Fair play to the Hawks.

1 Like

Ben Simmons is getting trade, isn’t he?

1 Like

I’d love him to wind up in Portland, an elite defensive guard would be a better fit next to Dame.

I went to sleep. Knew Philly would blow it. Should’ve traded Simmons. Need more complete players. I’m all in on the sun’s now. Really would love to see CP3 get a ring.

Philly should have pulled the trigger and traded him for Harden.

1 Like

I think Harden was set on joining Brooklyn.

If Phoenix can beat the Clippers this suddenly becomes Milaukee’s Championship too lose. They match up well against either Phoenix and Atlanta.