Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

If Brooklyn was completely healthy they’d be sweeping their way to the finals, the east is so weak. Maybe Embiid is injured but none of these teams looks particularly strong.

Wow that’ll be hard for the Jazz to take, outscored 81-47 in the 2nd half to lose by 12 and get backdoor swept after leading 2-0.

3 Likes

…with no Kawhi. This is failure from the Utah Jazz.

4 Likes

Rudy Gobum ffs

I think unless you’re a C like Embiid or Jokic you aren’t really worth those massive max deals in the NBA.

1 Like

Gobert’s defense is limited and can only work in the paint, Clippers went small and Snyder should’ve put him on the bench.

Credit to Ty Lue for adapting his game plan.

5 Likes

Mann got 30+
Could be another star (at least on par with Kuzma) in making

The most infuriating player. I was hoping we could sent him to Houston for Harding. He’s gotta be traded this off-season.

It’s been hard to watch Philly in general. But that’s the life of a Philly supporter - all the pro teams are infuriating. Just look at the Eagles and the decline following the Super Bowl win.

1 Like

So true. Of course I’d love to see Philly step up, but I’m too realistic. From the west, I’d love to see the Sun’s win. CP3 deserves a title.

1 Like

Jrue Holiday 39 % 3 point shooter in the reg season and only 25% in the playoffs thus far.

It happens. I remember the season the Lakers were going for 4 in a row and Robert Horry (our most important 3 point shooter) went like 0 for 18 from 3 in the 6 game series, including an 0 for 6 shooting night when we lost by 2 points in game 5, coulda gone up 3 - 2 if he would have made one damn shot lol.

Bucks aren’t winning this game if the no 2 and 3 options continue to go 4-22 combined from the field.

1 Like

Nope, the Bucs, even if they pull it off, aren’t a championship winning team. They shouldn’t be having so much issue with a beat up Nets team, Giannis showed me all I needed to know when he shirked the responsibility of guarding KD when he was going off that night. Here’s what a dood who had a championship mentality does:

1 Like

Sorry for Nash, but good to see sick ass Kyrie and Harden losing it.
There is no cheap ride to get a ring.

BUCKS IN OT… what a game, don’t think I’ve ever seen two sides more knackered in an overtime period.

3 Likes

Dammit. A fully healthy Clippers team is the best left in the playoffs. I’d love to see Philly and Doc Rivers beat them in the final tho that would be amazing.

I wonder what the narrative would have been if Harden suffered a career altering injury due to playing on a hamstring strain.

Since the first Cavaliers-Warriors finals we always had big injuries which if teams were fit the outcome might have been different. In 2015 Irving and Love, 2016 Steph Curry, 2018 Chris Paul, Toronto wins in 2019 because of injuries, Thompson and Durant who miss the 19/20 season.

2 Likes

Reduce the regular season, first round best of 3, semis best of 5, Conf finals and final 7

good to see Bucks in the east finals. always good when superteams like Nets don’t get it right away. This one is for coach Atkinson

Think Bucks will go thru, not sure about West finals

1 Like