Actually yeah they did. Good memory :joy:

My agenda is in tatters

1 Like

Hmmmm…

Good deal for the price tbh.

2 Likes

Get a few quid back on shirt sales too.

1 Like

Hasn’t done much since his early few games has he.

Not really. Probably played more than he should due to being Gerrard’s boy.
The cut price they got him for reflects that, initially the fee touted was 40m, I believe he also lowered his wage demands quite a bit as well.

Seen some links to Luis Suarez recently which I’m not sure what to think of.
Feels like Gerrard is trying to get his old Liverpool gang in but I’m not sure these are the guys he should be building around.

Will be interesting to see keep an eye on their business in the summer and how they’ll fair next season.

Ramsey has been their best player this season. I would have him here over Tielemans

Fixed it for you. But yeah, Ramsey is an academy product and one of their better performers this season. Likely to be a future captain for them. They do have some highly regarded youngsters coming through.

Never. Your obsession over him should stop.

1 Like

Listen man, I rate him because he’s very good.
At different points in the season I’ve said Ramsey or McGinn had better seasons than him.
Overall in the season once Buendia settled there hasn’t been a better player than him at Villa.

I have no issue turning on players if they ain’t all that. I’m usually the first to call out my “boys” when they haven’t been performing (Laca, Ainsley, Saka, Martinelli, Tierney some recent examples).

We should offer them £25m

3 Likes

Villa are now in their pseudo ambitious mode, so they won’t be selling someone like Ramsey to us, regardless of price

Aren’t they quoting teams 40m for Matt Cash? :rofl: Madness.

Polish tax

2 Likes

Hahah

9 Likes

When he was up at Rangers he was apparently the glue that made Gerrard successful.

Interesting to see how he copes without him

@shamrockgooner fuck thought this was Villa thread :joy:

1 Like

Strange one?

I wonder if he has been told he has a chance of getting the manger role on a permanent basis when Gerrard gets sacked?

He was at Liverpool wasn’t he. Part of the youth set up.