Aston Villa

I searched for a Villa thread and nothing came up was surprised :joy:

He left Aston Villa and headed back to his cave, scraping his knuckles on the floor as he went.

1 Like

Fuck Villa

What a signing from them tbf

2 Likes

Hot prospect a few years back werenโ€™t he?

Was good on FIFA and FM, thatโ€™s it.

Iโ€™m interested to see how these guys go this season, were an exciting team to watch last campaign.

1 Like

Lol, they were boring as fck, mate.

Even in their home win against us, it was painfully tedious.

What about the game we got our arses handed to us at the Emirates?

I agree that game at Villa park was flat, if it wasnโ€™t for Cedric being a retard we wouldnโ€™t have lost.

Why do they have a hard-on for Tammy? Watkins is better.

1 Like

Why would Atalanta consider Tammy if Chelsea sign Lukaku? Whatโ€™s the connection?

Lukaku to Chelsea
Zapata to Inter
Tammy to Atalanta

Fab was probably rushing to get an update out and forgot to clarify.

1 Like

I was wondering why Villa chose to announce the Bailey signing so early. This is why. He gone.

Villa fans had 5mins of thinking they might become a big team. Only for it to collapse and they realise they are just a shit team from Birmingham.

3 Likes

Well, theyโ€™ve already spent 70m and theyโ€™re still planning to spend more.
I think theyโ€™ve got a better chance at Top 6 next season than West Ham, Leeds and Everton.

Cry more

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s gonna be Leicester fans when Maddison ditches them.
They donโ€™t even like him but him jumping at the opportunity to leave them, especially for us will break them. :rofl:

The entitlement of some fans never ceases to amaze me.

Grealish didnโ€™t have to sign that deal before which allowed them to extract a record fee and has handled the whole thing well, doesnโ€™t owe them shit.

1 Like

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—™๐—– ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น :lion:

@AVFCFaithful_

Iโ€™m annoyed and frustrated that Jack has chosen the easy route out.

Grealish had a choice.
Either stay there, where the height of success would be finishing in the top half of the league, or go to Man City, where he would win PL titles, play in the CL and more than double his wages.

They were laughing at us, before this happened, and now they know what itโ€™s like to be an Arsenal supporter.
Losing your best players to the richest clubs is what happens.

At least they got a very good fee and have adequately replaced him.