Arsène Wenger

Without pointing out the obvious here…This is true!

3 Likes

It’s true? Lol

2 Likes

Serious, not serious poll.

Would you sack Arteta and install Wenger in place of him?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Inspired by the below :innocent:

In a fucking heartbeat

What is it with arsenal fans constantly wanting to re sign ex players and managers ffs.

1 Like

Past > Present

Because we did better with past players and managers :joy::joy:

1 Like

Tbh I’m just glad Wenger moved on from managing the club. People were beginning to resent him slightly in his latter years which was not good to see after so much he done during his time here. These days now that he’s no longer part of the club, it’s much easier to watch interviews with him again, without any pressures on him anymore and to enjoy his character. Arsene probably wouldn’t fancy trying to fix that heap of mess now he’s into his 70s. He’s got bigger fish to fry with the FIFA stuff and he looks so much more refreshed since he got out of management and hope it stays that way.

4 Likes

If Wenger ever had played in the EL consistently we’d have easily won a few of these trophies. Only reason we don’t have one is because we came up against a superior squad in Atletico in Wengers final year (and only didn’t advance because of a missed Laca sitter). You are smoked out af if you think Wenger isn’t trouncing the opposition all the way to the final with the absolute pathetic run in we’ve had this season…

4 Likes

Because the fans are like the board cal. Don’t realise the games moved on. Stuck in a fucking time warp.

Koz fucked us in that game.

1 Like

Not creating a chance in the second leg didn’t help either.

2 Likes

I agree but a defender costing a goal is always a bigger problem to me than a striker failing to score one. It’s not fair but it’s the truth.

1 Like

Wenger’s time was done. Parting ways was the best for both fans and manager. His current gig is great for him. Health wise he’s doing great too.

We’ve gotten worse since though.

4 Likes

Against a prime Simeone Atletico I could understand why. Wouldnt be happening against Emery’s Villareal though lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Where have you been? This was a big moment for you tonight?

Wenger would have beaten Villarreal but he’d still lose to United in the final and he’d still have lost to Chelsea in 2019.

Basically we were no good in Europe under Wenger either.

3 Likes

We beat Chelsea in the FA Cup under a much better manager, and Ole at united is nothing special. Think we’d be fine here.

European games different mentality, we always underachieved or achieved par in Europe under Wenger bar 2006.

1 Like

Is he still the Arsenal manager?

giphy-2

Jobs not finished, he needs the sacking before I’m happy.