Arsenal Women

Just let elec rant. :joy:

I’m beginning to think he dislikes the club more than he likes haha

2 Likes

Sorry…you’re only beginning to think that? :joy:

2 Likes

All been close to that at times. Then Wenger left for me though.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Jaysus that completely passed me by in the madness of yesterday

1 Like

DvD left as well, idk if you saw that. Kinda sad. They’re talking a lot about behind the scenes changes and improvements. Not sure it speaks well of the club that Joe left and went straight to Juventus which run a slick professional operation even if their chairman/owner is a donut.

Roord, Dvd and Miedema leaving is just tragic. Fucking club.

It’s gone quiet on Viv’s front. Thought she was gone for sure.

Is her girlfriend sticking around? Could be the clincher.

Listening to the Arsecast yesterday Tim Stillman who seems to be the authority on all things Arsenal Women seemed to think Miedema’s departure was still nailed on, although maybe not this summer.

Why would that be the clincher? Couples do long distance all the time. Plus not many jobs have dedicated off seasons when you get paid to recover.

Yeah but why would you take on the expense and hassle of that if you didn’t have to?

2 Likes

99% of couples don’t do long distance though, and if they do it’s not necessarily for the number of years a footballer might sign a contract for. And 99% of the couples not doing long distance don’t work together every day, so it’s a big change.

We’ve seen footballers on 200k a week supposedly not even want to leave London for other parts of England for whatever personal reasons.

Maybe they have a happy life as it is, maybe it’s not the right time, I dunno.

3 Likes

No that’s a fair point. I don’t work with my partner every day so I’m not sure I can relate.

I do know that there’s absolutely no way I’d go long distance now that we have kids unless there was a hefty pay raise in it for me.

Hopefully Viv stays another year. Lisa too.

OA meet up March 2022. NLD we’re basically guaranteed to win.

Ridiculous numbers

2 Likes

Closest we’ll ever get to seeing Antoine Griezmann in an Arsenal shirt

6 Likes

Hahahaha fucking hell

Looks like the first hurdle will be cleared handily enough.