Arsenal Women

Why are they playing European games in the morning haha

In communist Russia games are played in morning.

2 Likes

Niiiice

4 Likes

Obviously want to avoid Lyon here! Dunno much about the rest.

1 Like

Wolfsburg are really good as well, so we want one of the other two. Rosengard is where our new manager was at last season, so maybe that would be a good draw as he knows all their secrets :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait I didn’t think we were in Europe this season?

Edit: lol never mind, I didn’t realise this was the women’s thread. Very confused by @Phoebica post about the manager lol

2 Likes

Yeah, to be fair the women wouldn’t ordinarily have qualified for the CL this season either, but they’ve changed the format, so us finishing third put us in the qualifiers.

1 Like

Had this moment yesterday but realised just before posting :grin:

1 Like

Women one up in CL playoff first leg. Streaming on .com

Finished 3-0. I highly recommend watching this team if you want to see some competent Arsenal performances :slight_smile:

Top signing this

2 Likes

Vinai hasn’t given them the youth policy talk yet :santi:

The Arsenal training kit from a few years ago looks great. I might have to obtain.

Confirmed.

2 Likes

I like pretty much every move we made in the market on the women’s side this window. 10/10

1 Like

question is why can we do it so well for the womens side but the mens side that is bringing in the revenue we continually screw up.

Arsenal v Chelsea is on Sky Sports at the moment. Currently 1-0 up.

3 Likes

At least the women know how to take the game to Chelsea. Been a good start for the new manager.

2 Likes

Looks like a good win today, didn’t manage to catch the game. New coach has settled in very well so far.

1 Like