Arsenal Women

Was a very good goal too.

Miedema 2-0 easy stuff !! :sheep:

Jil Roord! 3-0. Great game. What a finish

Roord again!!! 4-0. Great goal.

We’re gonna win the league!!

Miedema rocket shot :fire::fire::fire: 5-0

Roord hattrick :netherlands::netherlands: what a player!! :heart_eyes: 6-0 @Bl1nk

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t see anything. Fuck everything.

1 Like

Highlights

1 Like

You can watch this one @Bl1nk !

1 Like

Wubben lubben dubb dubb

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this post.

3 Likes

to follow up on my reply on GoT, that’s ^ one series that just gets better with every season :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe I’d need to give it more of a go, as I find many sitcoms take a fair few episodes to really find their feet, but watched two or three episodes and did not like it much at all.

1 Like

Dude I watched the first season almost all the way through but had to give up because I thought it was just shy of being fun enough to sit through the otherwise a tad too childish and overly expressed(?) humour and rather archetypal characters that didn’t develop much.

Then I skipped season 2 (frankly I just wrote the whole series off and forgot it existed for years), then I watched an episode from s3 because some friends talked me into watching against my salty arguments, had to admit it was much better imo. While the characters had more like settled in rather than developed much, the main difference was that the story writing had improved big time.

I rewatched s1, s2 and saw some gradual progress, I finished them because I’m a completionist prick like that, then s3 was great with a couple of 10/10 episodes and then s4 that recently finished was just smashing, (that snake episode for those who have watched it :joy: ). If you can handle not watching them in chronological order, try starting over with s3 first. if you can’t, at least try the “pickled Rick” episode, if that doesn’t work for you the series probably isn’t your thing lol

I actually think it’s fallen into the same trap as GOT, it’s bought into it’s own hype and now thinks it’s better than what it is so it doesn’t try as hard anymore. I also find when Reddit culture latches to something I suddenly begin to lose interest in it a bit.

Also very much enjoying turning every thread into contemporary television discussion.

GOAL: West Ham 1-7 Arsenal

Lol

Great team goal this!

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep: @Bl1nk

I want to marry her

1 Like

Leigh :heart_eyes:

Her too. Ffs @Calum

You can’t have both. Pick one ya greedy cunt :joy:

Both absolute :fire::fire: tbf

Feck me…If she has an ugly sister, I’d marry her…