Anyone watching the QF?

PSG have just scored.

0-1

Stream?

This is where @Calum introduces a water based joke

1 Like

1-1. Nice goal.

1 Like

Beth Mead just got CLEANED out by one of their players. We’ve definitely played the better stuff, especially after going behind.

:santi:

1 Like

Real shame, but they were several steps behind the pace from the start. PSG had 4 compeitive matches to our 2 friendlies. Upside, they can focus on winning the league this season. They one the season before last when they didn’t have CL.

2 Likes

We did look a little rubber-legged by the end.

I like Manu Zinsberger but damn if she didn’t give me a heart attack when she came out to catch.

I assume PSG will get housed by Lyon.

1 Like

Lyon steamrollered the competition and won another CL btw, they’re like the early 60s RM with this domination.

Miedema got the CL golden boot though :raised_hands:

1 Like

You’d have to wonder when that dominance will end. I think Manchester City have put together a nice squad. Adding Rose Lavelle is huge. She’s got to be in the mix for top 5 midfielder in the world. And they added Sam Mewis.

Our first game of the season is on the BBC red button tomorrow. Looking forward to some lunchtime football!! COYG

2 Likes

I don’t have a red button. Can I still watch it on BBC?

You don’t have red button or text button on your remote?

It’s also available to watch on the BBC sport website

1 Like

Nope, and besides. I always learned not to press the big red button. Didn’t you watch cartoons? :smiley:

I’ll watch it on the website.

2 Likes

You will if you have a VPN.

Well that’s me fucked then.

COYG!

GOOOOOOAL! Kim Little what a volley

Great cross from Williamson aswell.

1 Like