Arsenal Vs Villarreal (UEL)

------------------Leno-----------------
Calum-Luiz-Gabriel-Tierney
---------Partey–Xhaka------------
------Saka-----MØ-------ESR-----
------------------Auba-----------------

Should dispatch these guys but hell if I trust this team. Never know what Arsenal will show up.

2 Likes

We can’t play well in two legs. We’ve had our bad game so this can be the good one. I imagine we’ll win, let’s just hope it’s not a 3-2 win or something.

2 Likes

6-0. A perfect day for it.

Are you feeling it @shamrockgooner ?

4 Likes

It’s time. Don’t let me down @Arsenal

1 Like

Cmon dude you can’t legit be hoping me lose.

1 Like

Even if he is, it’s his right I guess… I do hate the club too sometimes but it’s genuinely out of love and emotion of painful and avoidable underachievement and embarrassment.

Expecting I’ll be anxious as hell tomorrow, feels like it’ll be an emotion filled night of fandom and miles different compared to the anger during the first leg.

2 Likes

Fuck it’s going to look bad if Chelsea dispose of Real Madrid in the big boys competetion to make the final and we can’t even beat Villareal to make the final of the 2nd rate European competition.

1 Like

Wanting to lose a game because you want a manager sacked is poor form but we’ve all been there. Wanting a club to lose a semi or a final that could change the direction of your club’s entire future just because you’re scorned over your little gilf love interest shitting the bed is something else entirely.

6 Likes

Lmaooooo :joy::joy: you’ve only strengthened my resolve. Cmon you yellows if there’s a god, I know he’s gonna punish these loser Arsenal fanatics, it’s what they deserve :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Yea I hate the club too but the 90 minutes on the pitch is what it’s all about. I could never hope we don’t emerge with the win. I sometimes think we won’t or get super pissed by what I’m seeing during it but still.

2 Likes

Does anyone predict us getting picked apart by a well drilled team tomorrow? I want to be confident of a proper turnaround but I feel like there’s a tactical edge in the way they’re set up to play that is absolutely wrong for this Arsenal side. Seriously think we’re more up against it than we realise. I don’t think what we saw in the first leg was a purely down to us being shit.

Hope I’m completely wrong. Honest prediction is 3-1 to the away side.

Of course. It’s Arsenal after all.
We are perfectly capable of fielding our best team and somehow get slapped by Gargamel.

1 Like

------------------Rulli----------------
Mario–Albiol—Torres–Alfonso
Chuki–Coq—Parejo–Triggy
------Moreno------Paco---------

Let’s fuckin go yellow submarines we got this, flat brain gonna flat brain ez victory :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Just got to avoid conceding, if they equalise the away goal I see us falling apart. This team isn’t made of stern stuff. 1-0/2-0 or I see collapse.

I have absolutely zero clue about how this is going to go, because you’ve got two average sides with managers who both love to find creative ways to lose. It’s going to be an epic standoff of mediocrity.

3 Likes

We’ll finally figure out if Emery small dicking is more powerful than Arsenal’s general loser mentality.

Would be sad to see the original terrorist triumph. Imagine Arsenal as a club being more impotent than Unai

2 Likes

Lmaooooo y’all ready to get dicked down by Emery tomorrow :joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1:

10 Likes

I just think Artera will roll out some dumb galaxy brain shit again and we’ll be sterile in attack. All they need is one away goal and we’re toast.

1 Like

Am expecting a perfect performance from the Arsenal tonight. Lots of energy and commitment in the high press, lots of meaningful possession, some slick passing moves and a few goals. Why? Cause it’s time Arteta and team put in a performance that will have the press drooling again.

2 Likes