Europa League Semi Final Second Leg
The Emirates Stadium
Thursday 06 May 2021
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
:tv: BT Sport

• Arsenal progress
  • Villarreal progress

0 voters

At any other big club, our elimination on Thursday should bring about the sack for the manager (though I wouldn’t expect an announcement till the season is finished). Somehow, I doubt we’ll do that though.

Obviously not entertaining any outlandish ideas like us winning the tie :joy:

3 Likes

What I think Mikel will go for:
------------------------Leno---------------------
Bellerin-Chambers-Gabriel-Xhaka
-----------------Partey-Elneny--------------
------Saka------Odegaard------ESR-----
------------------------Auba---------------------

1 Like

We can only lose this tie ourselves. We managed to almost throw the tie away out there but found a lucky break and a shithouse performance from Unai.
It’s all on us because they won’t have a good enough gameplan. Individually errors are our biggest problem. Back us though for once 3 1. The win secures his future probably.

5 Likes

Win or go fuck yourself

3 Likes

Better?

2 Likes

I think we’ll qualify for the final because we’re at home and we have better players.
In the game last week, our first half display was embarrassing and after the break we played better even after we had a player sent off.

So perhaps we should either start with ten men or just play Willian, which is like playing with a player short anyway and we’ll be fine.

Let’s face it, if we can’t beat Villareal over two legs, we don’t deserve to get to the final.
I’ll go for us to win 2-0 and meet Man U where anything could happen then.

2 Likes

Yes but I don’t want to expect too much from this organisation.

1 Like
1 Like

Auba in the middle Vs Villarreal??!! Dare I dream?!

2 Likes

.:rofl:

13 Likes

One Xhaka is bad enough, now we have 2?

If we get the match postponed, we’ll get chucked out the competition the next day, no hesitation.

1 Like

Perfect excuse to rejoin the dirty dozen for the ESL :grin:

2 Likes

Called them winning lady game, this is still set up for them to knock us out and Emery to get his revenge.

Fixed it, meant Tutankhamun Vieira besides Partey to offer more protection.

1 Like

Fuck no.

1 Like

Yes, you just know fucking Nketiah is starting

1 Like

Gone for us to progress but it really is a true flip of the coin.

1 Like

I just realized that Arteta is going to play Xhaka at left back and partner Willian with Partey on Thursday instead of using Saka at left back.

1 Like