Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

1 Like

@giner

What time of day would you be tuning into this game, mate?

Will probably be a bore draw then

9:30 a.m., except itā€™s not on TV here. Well, it is, but Iā€™m too fucking tight to shell out $20/month for DAZN. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll message you at Kick Off. Thereā€™ll be a way of watching it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers! Our clocks go forward an hour tonight, so 10:30 a.m. When do you change the clocks in England?

1 Like

31st march. I feel like we lose out! Itā€™s less than 6 months before the clocks go back :joy:

Itā€™s 5 months and 2 weeks, or something

1 Like

@Stroller is right. Think a QF draw against Spurs is just destined to happen.

I get worried about Luiz and Xhaka in big games like this. A shirt pull on Son in the box seems very plausible.

On the other hand, they have some real circus grade clowns on their team. Sanchez and Dier to name a few.

1 Like

Its the 28th :wink:

1 Like

I love it when this happens, means Saturday lunch time games are 930pm :heart:.

2 Likes

Matchday!!! Are the starting lineups out yet? Pls no bellerin plssssss

Wouldnā€™t worry about Xhaka. He always turns up in big matches.

I know. Who could forget his hat trick in Baku to make us EL champs?

Is that what you expect from a holding midfielder?
Btw, if I recall correctly he hit the bar with a long shot in that match while the score was 0-0.
Cech was abysmal. Kos was awful. Mesut, Laca and Auba turned up for training instead of a match.

1 Like

Alright fine. How about his shitshow against BHA a few years ago that cost us top four.

You think he shows up in big games. I think heā€™s always one step away from a mistake. Weā€™re not going to convince each other.

He was fantastic in the FA Cup final last year. Played Kovacic like a fiddle.

2 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s fair. When I think of big matches I usually think of derbies. Xhaka is more than capable to fuck up in these routine matches against teams like Burnley, BHA, etc.
We definitely agree on that.

There used be a time I had it in for him and thought he was gonna cost us against good opponents but he almost never did. Usually he is one of our better players in those matches.

Letā€™s hope youā€™re right because Coach Smooth B is definitely starting him tomorrow!

2 Likes

Oh, he definitely is. He is Artetaā€™s boy after all, not missing this one.

1 Like

Havenā€™t lost at home to them in the league since 2010 :pray:

1 Like

As much as I would love us to win, just canā€™t see it happening

1 Like