Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

3 Likes

That was a shocker way to lose also, 2-0 up and ending in defeat.

1 Like

That bloody chance for Chamakh :pensive:

1 Like

I got ropped into going to a QPR game with a mate that day and remember checking the score seeing we were 2 up. Felt sick later when I found out the result :weary:

2 Likes

I need some sleep soon, this is a 330am kick off then I have work, don’t have enough time to get sleep after the game.

3 Likes

That would have been around the time QPR got promoted wasn’t it ?

From QPR to FFS

1 Like

Still loses :arteta:

1 Like

COYG
Let’s not have any sloppiness at the back , we all know this team is capable of putting in a very good performance and today is no exception. If Arteta can get them playing high up the pitch with aggressive fast counter attacking football we’ll take the Spuds to the sword but it all depends on what Arsenal turns up!
3-1 to The Arsenal.
COYG

1 Like

Worried

3 Likes

Thats a good sign

Martinelli dropped from the squad according to Ornstein.

1 Like

Martinelli is gone lol

All the players with flare and excitement are gonna be forced out by Arteta you can just see it lol

6 Likes

I reckon Martinelli will be sent on loan next season and they’ll sight lack of game time/lack of experience just like they with Saliba.

The talent is easy to see, but the truth is he doesn’t fit Arteta’s system/ideals.

He doesn’t fit the system playing up top?

And what system is it he’s supposed to be fitting?

2 Likes

Just how much is Arteta costing the club in lost transfer value on the likes of Guendog, Saliba and Martinelli :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::weary:

4 Likes

Fuck Arteta.

4 Likes