Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Arsenal vs Spurs SF you reckon mate ? That would be absolutely massive.

1 Like

The spurs media love-in and getting bigged up ahead of an away NLD usually only means one thingā€¦ :grin:

The amount of shite they spout!

1 Like

Heard on the totally football show today that they havenā€™t beat us three games in a row since the rubix cube was released (when was that?) :joy:

1 Like

The Rubikā€™s Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974. Released worldwide in 1980.

I donā€™t think even stonehenge was around in 1974?

1 Like

Yeah, but I was. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maureen stoking the fires

1 Like

I find it hard to think of 2 things I hate more than Scum and Mourinho.

If we beat them on Sunday I shall be a very happy old boy

5 Likes

I can think of two worse things
Liverpool and Liverpool
We got big Pat Jennings from the Spuds and big Pat was one of the greatest ā€˜keepers .
Plus , when you weigh up things , Tottenham are only a small club , Jose is a winner , a proven winner but itā€™s like putting a Rolls Royce engine in a double decker bus .
Itā€™s not going anywhere in traffic.

2 Likes

-----------------------Leno-------------------
Cedricā€”Gabrielā€”Luizā€”Tierney
---------Ceballos-----Partey------------
Saka----------Ƙdeegard---------Pepe
----------------------Auba--------------------

Easily our best team, we arent gonna see it but itā€™s what we should use. Hereā€™s what we will useā€¦

-----------------------Leno-------------------
Bellerinā€”Gabrielā€”Luizā€”Tierney
-----------Partey---------Xhaka---------
Willian-----------Saka------------Auba
----------------------Laca--------------------

4 Likes

Top one is definitely our best team. Although the pedant in me wants you to switch Luiz and Gabriel round to their correct CB positions haha.

But I totally agree. Although actually I think Iā€™d prefer Pepe on the right and Saka on the left.

4 Likes

You know Spitfires had Rolls Royce engines in them?

2 Likes

All am hoping for is no idiotic mistakes at the back from us. I just bought an expensive new TV and I donā€™t want to smash it because one of the dickheads in this team had a brain fart.

While I am hoping for things, I would like one of our players to do to Cunty Kane what he did to Gabriel that last time we played. Or just knee him in the back when he tries that same move.

3 Likes

Hope we stuff them :grin:

And yes, if Kane attempts to hurt anyone again I hope it backfires with him landing awkwardly and doing himself some mischief :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But not too much, hey. We need his help to bring football home this summer :smile:

Itā€™ll be a draw (and even then Iā€™m hopeful)

Whatever happens this season no matter how shit we are, losing to these cunts is just unforgivable !?

Blimey my old muckers ,
Here we go again, weā€™ve been boring as fuck for most of this season .
The last 3 games weā€™ve actually shown some quality with Bale being introduced . The Welsh monkey man
has added something special and the football is watchable.
Defense is bang average but with Spanish Reggie there is some class.
Bollocks knows what the score will be ,
Tune in , turn in and drop out , l should Coco.
If l read a chapter of Jack Kerouac "on the road " playing bongos , before the game , lā€™m
in beatnik central mode , usually means a double Kane special. If we loose l can get the misses to dress up as a poor manā€™s agent provocateur , that should cheer me up , or maybe not.

Wish you all well ,
Keep your peckers up .

8 Likes

I agree.
The top team is has the best players but Arteta will stick with his favourites.
If he does, I hope it works but if it doesnā€™t then maybe weā€™ll see more of Odegaard and Pepe and less of Willian and Lacazette.

I think Arteta will go with this:

-------------------Leno---------------
---------Bellerinā€“Gabrielā€“Luizā€”Tierney----
-------------Partey----Xhaka----------------
------Willian------Saka----Pepe-------------
-----------------Aubameyang----------------

If we need a goal heā€™ll have Odegaard and Lacazette on the bench.

Why do people post this favourites line. Every manager in the world does donā€™t they?

Thatā€™s true but if their favourites are not performing at the required level, or are keeping better players out, then thatā€™s where itā€™s no good.
Wenger used to pick Denilson in almost every game, when it was clear to almost everyone that he wasnā€™t good enough, yet it took him way too long to realise he wasnā€™t good enough.

Arteta seems to pick Willian and Xhaka in nearly every game, despite constant poor performances, while other players are left on the bench.

1 Like