Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

There still won’t be. They’re at the absolute peak of their powers, it’s not going to continue.

I bet being 3 years old didn’t help, either :wink:

I was there. It was fucking glorious. I’ve never experienced anything like that second goal going in, the place went berserk.

Lol Danny Mills, what a dumb bitch

TBH there’s a good case for it they definitely have the better CBs, CAM and CF right now. But it’s a game so. Closest ones:

GK - Leno arguably had the better season
DL - you can argue for Tierney, but he won’t play and it’s unknown
DR - you can argue for Bellerin but again injured
DM - Toriera/Guenduzi - it’s debatable but Winks is easily up there

You can argue Aubameyang is better than Son, but he isn’t a better winger. Also is Eriksen starting or is he still on punishment?

This is precisley it, of all the players that can play next weekend , how is that team shocking really? Instead of winks we can argue perhaps Lucas but even then emery doesn’t seem to trust him , our midfield has been a shower of shit for years now. Son and pepe are definitely the 2 best wingers and kane is more of a well rounded player than both of ours.

We will win but , if you were told to pick a non biased combined team that is not far off. If he hated us Dele allI or dier would be there.

Think the jokes went over my head Dave. Need to explain it haha

I took it as him implying you’re young and wouldn’t have been old enough to drink…

I got that bit but I’m talking about the 4-2 win last December.

What game are youse talking about?! haha

The one from the video – 10 years ago.

1 Like

Haha I thought that video from the thumbnail was the 4-2… :grimacing::see_no_evil:

Man, there has been SO many epic moments against them over the years. You can tell how much time has gone by when you hear Andy Gray on comms for Sky, and realise it’s almost a decade since he was given the flick :astonished:

Players like Cesc were always up for the NLD. Love it when players geniunely care about this fixture, like it means everything.

Have to go into the international break with a victory. Anything less is simply not an option. 2-1 Arsenal.

6 Likes

Cesc’s goal from a scum kick off is one of my favourite ever goals, what a moment:

5 Likes

Sky missed it because they were showing fucking replays again haha

That was one of the craziest experiences I’ve had in a football stadium. Lower tier in the clock end (where the goals occurred) was celebrating like mad then all of a sudden hear a collective intake of breath turn around and cesc had just taken his shot.

Thank god it was close to half time I needed a breather after that.

4 Likes

My favourite tottenham goal…

(and the commentary… they should make a 10 hour version, brilliant therapy for recent times :smile: )

Probably one of the best examples what Pires was. Always one the move. That’s why I literally hate even the best creators when they just make a good pass and stop like their job is done. Nope. Not with Bobby. Always follows the action through, till the ball is out (or in the goal). They should teach that in academies really.
The second goal on that match (or was it the first) was also absolutely beautiful too (the commentary again). Another brilliant example of our football back in the day.

1 Like

Spurs are a wounded animal after losing at the weekend so I’m expecting a hard game as always. Yes play Auba, Laca and Pepe which will give them problems but I think this game will be a draw neither us or Spurs want to lose and I think we will cancel each other out.

Lol, aren’t you really young? The NLD 10 years ago, you’d barely have been a teenager? That’s why I was surprised with the “going out afterwards” bit haha

This year more so than the last three or four years I actually find myself not feeling too demanding for wanting nothing less than a win.

Having earned 4 points so far in their three opening games is somewhat a flattering number cos of how shit they’ve been.

I actually think we can not only win, but smash these feckers

I was 17. I don’t know if I should be offended or not here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: