Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Just win and don’t give a fucking penalty away you fucks. I swear Kane scores a pen in every fucking NLD. Stop this, stop this right now.

Also Auba you have some making up to do here mate. A hattrick will do :+1:

COYG :red_circle::white_circle:

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Pressure FC win

0 voters

Will Kane score his usual penalty?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has your computer finished updating?

No this is a mobile job mate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Big game coming up now on the heels of a somewhat limp performance at Anfield… let’s bounce back, Gunners!

Narrow victory - 9/12 with Spurs and Pool already encountered would be very good start to campaign, especially under circumstances.

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal please. Thank you.

4 Likes

I will be at that game watching it so we better fucking win

3 Likes

Indeed. Blaming you if we don’t now.

1 Like

I have a feeling we’re gonna win this

1 Like

It would be awesome if pepe scores in this it would do his confidence a world of good if he scores in a derby it could really propell him i reckon it could ignite the touch paper and you will see him thrive!

3 Likes

I’ll say 1-1 for this one.

Just win.

A must win imo. Hoping for Auba/Laca/Pepe up front.

We need to win this imo, especially at home and Spurs aren’t that far off us as some pundits think they are. We always do well at home agaisnt them.

I wouldn’t play Xhaka in this game, Torreira comes in for him. Laca, Auba and Pepe must start. Besides that I start the rest who played at Liverpool. If we play to our best abilities we beat them. The games agaisnt Spurs, Chelsea and Utd this season must be must win for us. No excuses.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: It finally happened sham!

13 Likes

Arsenal women just unreal.

God I wish our men were as good :santi:

1 Like

Roord :heart_eyes:

Agreed let’s go for this they are a big club so let’s play our best team …please

Just noticed last week how good looking she is lol. Talent and looks. She has it all?!

Still think Leah Williamson is the best looking one in the squad tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love this account

Confident with the fire power we have and hope for a big game from Pepe.
Hope Luiz is dropped and Chambers brought in and playing out from the back abandoned.
Must not lose game for both sides going for a draw 1 1.

1 Like