Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

He chose Pepe, a man who has done nothing in English football except dribble passed a brick wall (VVD), and not Auba? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Never try and give away your age, bredrin.

Always keep em guessing, old sport :wink:

2 Likes

Jolly well played, good Sir!

2 Likes

I thought it was fairly common knowledge how old Calum is, what with him being a flithy 92er :mustafi:

Another memorable moment, when Henry made that solo run, scored and then ran all the way to the Spurs end :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you know, I once had a heated argument with a Man City fan after I witnessed, first hand, Adebayor running the length of the pitch to celebrate like a douchebag in front of us at the EmptyHad.

I put it to him that no Arsenal player had ever done that before.

He, of course, presented Exhibit A :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Mysty’s too old to move. Will be an instant win for us 92’ers

2 Likes

Leeds did win the league that season, so I see where you’re coming from :wink:

2 Likes

Surely they could tell the difference between celebrating like that in front of the rivals that your club hates, versus doing it in front of your former employees that used to love you?

Hmm, see I’m of the thought that it’s always wrong. Thierry was wrong. Adebayor was wrong. Rat-bastard Neville has done it to Liverpool and Man City when he’s not even been playing.

It’s a horrible feeling when you’re there as a fan, away from home, and someone celebrates a home goal in front of you. There are 3 other sides of the stadium.

Kyle Walker-Peters is set to miss Tottenham Hotspur’s North London derby against Arsenal due to a hamstring injury. Juan Foyth is still unavailable with an ankle problem with Spurs set to turn to makeshift right-back Moussa Sissoko or Eric Dier. [Guardian]

Looks like it could be Sissoko versus Kolasinac (if the rumours of Nacho leaving are true) down one flank…

x2
tenor%20(6)

6 Likes

The next line will be green

1 Like

My monthly RDO is this Monday, pretty handy timing with the NLD kicking off at 130am.

1 Like

I will take it

Bundle of joy you are lol

1 Like

Only way is up :smile:

Need to bounce back after the loss against Liverpool and no better occasion to do it than give Spurs a beating.

Hope to see Pepe, Laca and Auba upfront.
And hopefully Xhaka is nowhere near the starting line-up!

COYG!!!

1 Like

Same again please

14 Likes

Na, there’s no Mustafi so I’m wanting a clean sheet.

1 Like