Arsenal vs Norwich (PL)

I was actually happy with the performance as a whole - don’t mind that we didn’t convert our chances, as we were actually making chances.

It’s amazing what happens, isn’t Mikel, when you actually play passes down the middle…

Arsenal v. Norwich programme.

1 Like

Jesus they done my boy Tomiyasu dirty with that picture, looks like a fat Bellerin

1 Like

Well that’s your fault for 1) going to Space Nightclub. And 2) ordering a bottle of water in Space Nightclub.

Read more imo

Ah yeah, I should have read more.

You still went to Space though. You were probably one of the guests on Ibiza Weekender

1 Like

Cheers buddy
Far better than match of the days 3 minute slot

You guys are spoiled beyond belief, we get fucked so hard here with no lube for concession prices.

Ignore the idiot who wrote the article because Micheladas are delicious, but still that price for a beer with clamato juice and lime salt :sob::sob:

6 Likes

I remember paying $24 for two Oberons at Wrigley Field lol

Absolutely fucking savage, I couldn’t believe it.

Your cinemas are fucking nuts as well. $20 for a ticket and then like $15 for popcorn and a coke. Crazy, no wonder cinemas are dying in the US.

That said you’re salaries are way higher, like 20-30% higher on average than the UK and you have the lowest cost of food, petrol, cars etc. in the western world so you’ll be fine.

Edit: oh lol forgot the $24k average cost of health insurance for a family of four, never mind

4 Likes

How much is the famous Dodger dog nowadays?
Haven’t been there for a while

1 Like

1 Like

Just saw this now, like we was saying although not tearing up any trees AMN was solid on Saturday. Definitely better than Elneny, but still to early to decide wether he can hack it in the middle of the park (suspect he is a better full back) but we will see over the next few games when we get a bigger sample.

1 Like

Does that mean pepe didn’t pass to Auba and mostly passed backwards to the rb?

The supply to auba looks atrocious no wonder we created few actual big chances, he was lively as well.

I can see a big reece james hole still on the pitch, hopefully we have learnt to fill that in when we next face a competent team.

1 Like

Right flank still vacated, Aubameyang isolated. Odegaard isn’t passing progressively much either. We won but you can see how our offensive performance was nothing to write home about.

5 Likes

It’s the system bro, we have at least 5 people in our first team who could play through the middle and create chances for Auba, but on pain of death it seems everyone has to just pass side ways. Fucking hell

7 Likes
4 Likes

Exactly as predicted, Tomiyasu was signed to drop into the RCB position in certain phases of play and will at certain times be asked to make overlapping runs to create greater danger in the final third of the pitch.

All in all, the play has improved in this game and that’s a direct consequence of having so many players back fit again. Without wanting to make too many excuses for Arteta, he hasn’t had a full team to work with and you can now judge how we play this season with his team full of his players.

I want to see more;

Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Lokonga, Partey, Odegaard, Saka, Pepe, Aubameyang.

That should be our undisputed first team at this point

6 Likes

Tomiyasu really plugged that much needed missing piece.

Overall we are just a stable & reliable midfield pairing away from being a balanced side.

Our defence and attack is sorted

3 Likes

For as long as we don’t get a single injury throughout the season.

1 Like

All we need now, is a manager…

1 Like