Arsenal vs Norwich (PL)

Arsenal vs Norwich

Saturday 11 September, 15:00
Premier League

Our season starts here! Partey, White and Magalhaes should be back and we will look like top 12 contenders again.

Result?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Norwich win

0 voters

1 Like

6 Pointer for both teams, can’t believe I’m saying that.

3 Likes

How sad is it to say that I’m actually looking forward to it.

F’ckin 2 week international break.

4 Likes

I simply cannot be arsed with International breaks .

7 Likes

I don’t see us winning, Norwich will put it on us as they are at home and like us no points on the board.

The Finnish lad Pukki will have a field day against us, I don’t see us winning unless it’s against an U-16 team

1 Like

Oh for fuck’s sake, I didn’t even realise that we had to sit and stew in the bad vibes from yesterday’s game game two fucking weeks. OA users (/people like me) need to make a conscious decision to be as nice to each other as possible or the forum will be unbearable haha.

This bastard international break surprises me every season somehow. Guess that just speaks to how fucking stupid the idea of interrupting the nascent league season is, that every year I can’t believe they’re doing it. Especially when we’ve just had a fucking international tournament basically a few weeks ago

4 Likes

We have an international break in September October November and March every season haha.

Surprised people still forget

2 Likes

Bottom of the league for 2 weeks! :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

When’s it going to fuck end Robbie man? I’m tired Robbie.

Seriously though the fuck with these international breaks, just put them at the end of the season. With out the breaks the season would end quicker, there would be less bullshit injuries and international teams could actually get a longer period with the players improving tactics and the matches.

2 Likes

What happened to the flag shagging of summer lads.

4 Likes

No one cares now until November 2022

Yawn. Supporting your national team in a tournament doesn’t come close to constituting flag shagging. If it does then what you were indulging in was tantamount to wiping your arse with the flag.

1 Like

If we do win, can we not hear anyone say that Arteta is back on track and he knows what he’s doing.
He doesn’t know what he’s doing and the only way we’ll win is if the players stop listening to him and they go out and do it for the supporters, despite of him.

It will be interesting to see what the board do if we lose or draw, with a poor performance.

5 Likes

Don’t really care about this game.

I bet its a Saturday 3pm game so I’d have to stream it and because Norwich are bad we’d beat them comfortably and Arteta can fraud himself to a win.

I have to say not for me Clive

True on both counts lol.

There are some serious wars on here in a footballingly bereft fortnight. Needless arguments, too. Over shit.

I want to beat that drum again about internationals being played midweek. There is no reason an international European fixture can’t be played midweek and we still get to play Norwich next weekend. It allows domestic football to be played every weekend and a comfortable winter break (I’m not sure if the players are getting a winter break and how it’s going to work, if it’s staggered or what-not)

2 Likes

Personally I’m happy to have a weekend free of Arsenal embarrassing you.

A flag is just a piece of material with some colours on it so, if there’s no loo paper, use a flag.

Mate, I can guarantee on Friday 10th you’ll be all over the

HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO
HERE WE FUCKIN GO GO

YES SIR WE CAN BOOGIE

etc etc

1 Like

Arsenal 3-1 Norwich.

Seemed like you was the one moaning about not wanting to support your nation next week. Welcome aboard. :innocent:

1 Like