Arsenal vs Newcastle (PL) 0-0

Not clicking that. Don’t know what kind of sausages you got behind that link.

1 Like

Think we’re in for a cracker. 2-1 to the Arse in a highly charged game.

4 Likes

We’re at home - we win. Two nil. Mar9 and Xhaka.

1 Like

Newcastle are unbeaten in their last 12 and Arsenal in 10.

What a game this will be tonight. If we win, the title will be ours to lose from tonight onwards.

Worried.

2 Likes

This is the biggest game of the season so far and the most difficult.

Both us and Newcastle are the most in form teams and have surprised most pundits after being underwhelming last season.

It could go either way so a draw seems likely.
I’ll go 1-1 with Nketiah to score.

Difficult game but we should be able to win this at home, expecting a full performance from the team.

3-1.

1 Like

Good run of form for Newcastle and very defensively solid team (surprising given it’s Howe at the helm) but would be surprised if we didn’t come away from this game with 3 points.

By form they’re the third best performing away team in the league so they do have some decent results on the road this season but we’re 7-0 at home and hopefully carrying minimal fatigue from the Brighton game.

1 Like

Think we are boosting Newcastle too much. I can’t think of one major scalp they’ve picked up on the road this year. Could be wrong though as I haven’t checked.

Cant wait to fight my way there tonight, in the pissing hard rain and cold, and with no trains.

Im hoping for a performance and result that warms me up and makes it all worthwhile.

3 Likes

Had a look, was wondering this myself:

• Brighton 0-0
  • Wolverhampton 1-1
  • Liverpool 2-1
  • Fulham 1-4
  • Manchester United 0-0
  • Tottenham 1-2
  • Southampton 1-4
  • Leicester 0-3

We’ll smoke these chumps. Spurs we are not!

Well, you better Martin because we’ll look like twats if you don’t.

1 Like

Very worried. Havet slept for 20 days straight now.

6 Likes

Ok @Bl1nk

Can see Newcastle making it a bit difficult for us but we should still win this. Predicting a 2-1 win.

Newcastle have been excellent. Trippier has been class but I full expect Mar9 to shred him. Almiron has been in great scoring form and Bruno has been excellent.

Overall though, I can’t see them scoring three and they’ll need to in order to win.

1 Like

Yes, the boys are ready !!!

3 Likes

Hopefully no last minute injuries and we put out an unchanged team.

Newcastle have been very good this season but we are arguably the most difficult fixture in the calendar.

Electric support, a blistering start and we should rattle them. I’m hoping the stakes get to them tonight.

I’ll take any kind of win obviously, but I am expecting a win tonight.

2 Likes