Arsenal vs Newcastle (PL) 0-0

All I want is three points, no injuries, and no yellow cards for Saka and Saliba that would rule them out of the NLD.

3 Likes

What do we think the chances of ESR being on the bench are ?

It’s fucking ridiculous that Saka is somehow on 4 yellows but only had 1 given for fouls on him. Hope he can stay clear of one tonight but fuck that stat pisses me off.

3 Likes

I saw a Football London story today claiming that tonight was just marginally too soon for ESR to make the bench but who knows.

1 Like

Was frantically looking for an alternative stream when my international tv box wasn’t showing the game.

Then realized it’s in an hour and fourty-five.

Welp, that sucks. My stream site has apparently been seized by homeland security. lol

4 Likes

Been looking forward to this all day.

Starting 2023 as we ended 2022. Winning.

COYG :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

4 Likes

Fuck you bush administration.

2 Likes
1 Like

Pope, Trippier, Botman, Schar, Burn, Willock, Longstaff, Guimaraes, Almiron, Wilson, Joelinton.

Subs: Dubravka, Lascelles, Lewis, Manquillo, Anderson, Ritchie, Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Wood.

1 Like

3 points GET

these hamburglars look like top 4 contenders this season, smash them!

No strikers on the bench to change the game isn’t ideal, guess it’d have to be Marti up top and Vieira or Mark on if Nketiah has a bad day.

Please avenge that stupid game last season.

4 Likes

Bloody train strikes. So annoyed I‘m not there for this match.

The lads need to be in it tonight. Hope Saliba got his mistakes out of the way now. 3 points and no yellows for Saliba and Saka please!

New name for new look Newcastle.

Barcodes is kinda outdated.

No trains makes it a bastard for their supporters to make the trip. Cool with that, but they’ve probably got enough of the fuckers to drum up a London-based crowd. COYG, make this hurt.

1 Like

Not heard of Butler-Oyedeji. Anyone follow the youth closely?

Hope we start fast but controlled. They’re definitely going to be ready to play the heel imo.

Looks like a nothing player, basically a warm body to play at striker in the U21 team after our two main strikers from last year in Balogun and Biereth went on loan and with some more promising younger strikers still mainly in the U18s.

If he sees the field, we’re in big trouble.

1 Like

All I know about him following a quick Google is that his 20th birthday is tomorrow. Probably just a treat for him tonight.

1 Like

Worried.