Arsenal Vs Manchester United (PL)

The Premier League won’t allow United to lose two games in a row. Fully expect to at least concede a Bruno Fernandes penalty or free kick. Think this is going to be a draw.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed they can both start.

9 Likes

Don’t rush and play them till they are fully fit

3 Likes

Smith Rowe also seemed to be in training per Twitter pics.

1 Like

Auba out for tomorrow apparently.

I imagine Pepe gets another start on the left, although he has played a lot in the last week. I wouldn’t mind seeing Martinelli there, especially if Tierney is back in the side. They have a good connection.

3 Likes

Quite up for this game now

2 Likes

Expecting/dreading a Willian - Laca - Saka front three

2 Likes

Can’t concede if we don’t attack :arteta:

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

One of Pépé or Martinelli has to play on the left. Pépé looked dangerous and more comfortable against Southampton, he’s earned another start imo. A run of games is what he needs.

Willian seems to have to fallen down the pecking order. There will be riots if he fucking starts tomorrow, but can’t see that happening thankfully.

I’d go with Pépé / Lacazette / Saka.

6 Likes

Amazing that anyone who knows Arsenal would say this even in jest :joy:

1 Like

Shame Auba isn’t ready but hopefully he’s raring to go against Wolves, obviously we just need to give him the time he needs though.

Sounds positive regarding Partey, Tierney and ESR.

Whatever we do don’t start Willian, Lacazette CF and either Pepe or Martinelli LW, ESR or Odegaard at the 10.

3 Likes

Auba isn’t really a big loss considering the season he has had. What is it so fat, 3-4 goals in the PL?

3 Likes

Auba’s the weakest link in our attack. Not a huge miss for me.

4 Likes

5 goals in the Prem, he was starting to play a lot better the last 3-4 games before his absence though.

1 Like

Willian shouldn’t even be in the squad. This is not the game to play him back into form. That was the cup match and he stunk the place out there too.

3 Likes

Laca with the two pacey as fuck wingers either side is working well.

I don’t think we will miss Auba tbh

1 Like

Loving Auba Laca Saka starting and auba scoring 2 goals whilst we finally looking fluid.

Next game pepe replaces Auba and gets a goal and all of a sudden Auba is trash and we won’t miss him

Auba shits all over pepe and its not even close. We will always miss him

2 Likes

Willian is basically the same as when we used to play Welbeck out on the left as a “defensive winger” except with less goals and less likeable

3 Likes

And less workrate these days, Welbz any day.

3 Likes