:tv: Sky Sports

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Manchester United win

0 voters

Statement win here.

2-0. Arteta owns Ole.

5 Likes

Saturday evening aswell. Great kickoff time for a big game. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

Let’s make this what the OT win should have been. Something big to build on.

4 Likes

Ref will have his finger on the scale for United. We’ve seen it all season. Take away all their dodgy penalties they’d be mid-table like us.

Kill. Them.

4 Likes

It’s actually hilarious that Arteta will small dick for every team in the PL, even relegation sides. But against Ole, he will always big dick :arteta:

He doesn’t have any time for Ole at all haha.

Hope ESR is ok for this one and Odegaard can feature.

1 Like

We got united’s number so I think we’re going to beat them 2/3-0.

1 Like

Win to bring us some momentum into a very important February and to derail United’s season. Gimme.

1 Like

United will beat us then they will start a bad run off form ending their title hopes

Now this is the first time I think we can beat them, despite us being unbeaten against them since 2018.

But because of that, I bet we lose lol.

United’s first loss away loss for the season.

Arsenal 2-1.

5 Likes

1 1 decent game and both will accept it, but the reality is both need the win.

4 Likes

Not confident about this, especially after the Southampton away win. Can see us playing the first half in a typical Arsenal way, waiting/expecting things to happen and them hitting us on the counter and nicking a a goal or two. Then we put in a much better second half performance but ultimately come up short.

1 Like

This is gonna be a tense evening in the Jakey Boy household. Its easier to keep tensions down when both sides are shit, I can keep a lid on my hatred for them better and the other half can be fairly chill if Man U don’t get a result. Not the case this year with them in the mix for the title, she’ll be up for this big time. If it weren’t for the pandemic I’d definitely make plans to watch elsewhere on this occasion lol.

6 Likes

The mrs gonna be disappointed @JakeyBoy when we derail their title charge.

2 Likes

Both teams are on a good run in the league, Utd rely heavily on counter attacks and if we’re playing it safe too, a draw is going to be the likely outcome.

2 Likes

If we don’t have Partey we won’t win

3 Likes

Yeah we definitely need him, better just be cramp.

2 Likes

Luckily your bedroom is full of tensionkiller items.

4 Likes