Arsenal Vs Manchester United (PL)

Yep, willian shouldn’t even be in the squad for you guys. There was that clip of Pepe dribbling several players and Willian didn’t run his ass off down the wing to provide an option, which was so easy to do…

2 Likes

We need to somehow try and ship him off to China or the Middle East in the summer to get get out of the last 2 years of his contract.

Very minimal chance of it happening though when he can just say in London collecting 200k per week.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll remember this nonsense about Auba.

4 Likes

What is the nonsense?

Lacazette is in great form currently as is our wingers we don’t need to rush Auba back because of this let him have all the time he needs for his personal circumstances

4 Likes

Such a fucking shame for you guys/more hungry / able youth players who would do much more in his position by hunger / desire / workrate alone. He was pretty good in his prime for Chelsea but even a superstar with 0 effort is fucking pointless.

1 Like

Please brother, do not doubt Auba

1 Like

What are you talking about lol where am I doubting him haha. Just said we won’t miss him for one more game seeing as he only has like 4 goals lol

2 Likes

More importantly, if they do start, hope they can finish the game.

1 Like

Tbf I’m not fussed about Auba starting at all atm. We have movement/pace and goals in this team without him. And tbf we are more creative without him, with an extra actual winger.

Partey staring is miles more important. The midfield is absolutely on a different level with and without him. With him in the team I’m very very confident about the game, but even without him we have a decent chance. Far from impressed with this United team, no matter their form, and I’d LOVE IT if we could unsettle their tittle hopes just a bit more.

1 Like

Terrible graphics :grin:

2 Likes

BIG FACKIN GAME TODAY

We’re second in the form league with 13 from 15, 11 scored and only 1 conceded. Should go into this with full confidence.

United have been scrapping narrow, shitty wins. Let’s derail these manc cunts fake title challenge.

If both Tierney and Partey are fit, we maintain our form and win this game. YES BASTARDS

8 Likes

Yeah Man United are due a loss considering how woeful they’ve been but still managing to scrape through at the top. It won’t last.

Be good to see them off at home after our win at Old Trafford.

They lost on Wednesday, to Sheffield United! Surely you haven’t forgotten that?

1 Like

I have in fact forgotten :joy:

When is the last time we had a draw in this fixture at the Emirates?

12 February 2014

1 Like

12th February 2014, 0-0

3 Likes

Only one way to celebrate a big game during a pandemic so instead of a night out after it I’m going on a walk before it as its a nice sunny day here. :joy:

1 Like

We better beat these spunkbubbles tonight… literally my most hated team in the universe

4 Likes

Yeah my hatred for United really surpasses any other club, even Spurs. They’re fans are so awful.

Really hope we shank them today.

3 Likes