Arsenal Vs Manchester United (PL)

Man U and us are in form teams and the pressure on them is more because they are at home and challenging for the title.

If we have both Tierney and Partey we have a chance of getting something out of the game.
If they don’t play it’s going to be very difficult so I would be happy with a good performance and a draw but If they do, it could be a lot more interesting.

2 Likes

I’m very concerned about our full backs in this.

1 Like

This is a concern but we have to address cover for this game.

1 Like

We usually do well against United post-Wenger. 2-1 to us

1 Like

Maitland-Niles/Cedric and Tierney got you covered.

Read something that Tierney was a doubt and Cedric Bellerin vs Rashford Martial runnning channels dosnt fill with me with confidence.

1 Like
1 Like

4 Likes

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is the TL derby?

The (Twitter) timeline derby.
It will be on fire for that match.

Yeah that’s what I thought it meant, but I didn’t realise that was a thing. And a search on Twitter only brings up this dude, so I guess it’s not a thing.

2 Likes

Massive match. If we can get three points here, we have a real opportunity to keep the good run going since Wolves are in crisis, Villa have tailed off a bit, and Leeds are in a rut too.

All eyes are obviously on Partey and ESR being fit, but I really hope either Gabriel finds his form in training or Mari recovers in time for this one. United are lethal on the break and I don’t like the Holding-Luiz partnership against their quick forwards. Luiz giving away a dumb penalty also seems inevitable given how many United get.

5 Likes

I really, really want to smash these lot.

11 Likes

I’m not sure Villa have really tailed off, just had games postponed which makes their league position look worse than it really is.

If we can carry on from Tuesday’s good performance then we can get another victory.
2-1 to The Arsenal.

Yep. Bad enough if we’re missing Tierney but without Tinfoil Parliamentarian then say goodbye to any chances of a win

1 Like

Any time we play United with something tangible at stake I’m reminded that they really are the most despicable pack of bastards.

7 Likes

Their fans were prepping the open top bus parade only a few hour ago. Imaging getting gassed over a bang average team pushed up the league table by dodgy penalty after dodgy penalty.

3 Likes

I mean to be fair you’re describing a couple of Ferguson’s title wins there

2 Likes

It is always like that.
When we looked good and expected a win, we lost.
When we expected a bad defeat, we got a point, might be a win.
This time, I think we are the favorite, so, we are likely to lose.