Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Rashford is FAST, man.
Why is it a fault if you got beaten by a better player???

Sound like it is a shame.

Sorry, agree to disagree.

And to think Tottenham had a +29 GD one month ago (54-25), while us only +15 (51-36).

:unai:

1 Like

SO we’re basically agree Niles is a loser? Because he’s losing at his 1 job on the field. And no Rashford isn’t that fast that a decent player wouldn’t pocket him.

Nope, I think he did his job, and we don’t have any loser or bad player on the field today.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you’re wrong. Maitland was shite, Auba was shite and Ozil was shite.

Otherwise there were some legendary performances outside of those

What the fuck

Cunt!

yeah i mean look at the colour mismatch its terrible fashion sense…and who wants to wear a cock on their trousers that is something you keep inside and not show mate.

1 Like

I watched it through my hands haha. Couldn’t handle it after last Saturday! :rofl:

All the goals:

1-0 Xhaka

https://cdnja.r.worldssl.net/mp4/pz/pZKN.mp4

2-0 Aubameyang

https://cdnja.r.worldssl.net/mp4/e0/E0z0.mp4

2 Likes

Man I am buzzing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I had forgotten how satisfying it is to beat United!

14 Likes

Would have been nicer with Moaninho still in charge, but i still take it. The cockyness on Redcafe before the game was unbelievable.

5 Likes

Hope you are giving it to them Luca!!

1 Like

Don’t really care, tbh. I just enjoy the win, but i read them with pleasure and cockyness :kos2:

3 Likes

Tbh, it would be pretty funny seeing Luca telling all the Mancs they’re a bunch of cocky English and see how well that goes down :laughing:

11 Likes

I chuckled at this post lol!

1 Like

To no effect whatsoever so who gives a fuck :grinning:

2 Likes

The got away with it attitude usually falls flat on it’s face. IE gets found out

In case it’s escaped your attention I don’t play for the team so my attitude doesn’t matter a damn. I want better players than AMN too but today…fuck it!! If that’s the shit you focus on after a match like today you’re a saddo.

2 Likes