Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Cmon man we’ve been on the other side of this shit so many times before, let’s be stoked that the balance was restored even a tiny bit this time.

The amount of times we’ve killed United yet lost. (like the same fixture last season lol)

2 Likes

How many times have complained about playing well, but not scoring?

None !

1 Like

What a performance, the lads did the club and fans proud today. It’s crazy how a team loses the way they did on Thursday but put in a performance like this today. For me I got to give a lot of praise to Leno and Maitland Niles both were excellent. Xhaka and Ramsey were great. The Front three did great. Utd had their chances but we took ours so they can’t complain.

2 Likes

Did you understand what I wrote ?

Didn’t read it well. My bad.

Yes, Niles was great today

No problem

1 Like

Massive, massive result.

For a U.S. Gooner, beating Man U means a lot more than the Sprs (rarely run into those clowns here). I did tell a clown wearing a Sprs kit on the way into the ATL United home opener a hour ago to get out of here—look was priceless. I know, csb…

Leno and Laca men of the match. Tip of the cap to Emery—he’s getting the tactics and subs spot on as of late.

Really would be a great first year for me if the team finish in the Top 4.

7 Likes

Niles was actually really shite today for the most part. Crap on the ball and let his runner past plenty of times.

1 Like

Lol! Go on Redcafe. They are fucking triggered. They thought they would have beaten us easily ahahahahah. Someone even called me “11 years old and plastic fans” for posting a simple stats about our record in the big games this season.

Agree to disagree…
He stopped a bunch of United attack…
Shaw was almost useless for the whole game

1 Like
4 Likes

He should of tracked Rashford way better than he did who slipped past him at will.

I think we should shift him to be honest. As a technically weak player his biggest strength should be running and being physical and he can’t even do that.

Give our Twitter admin a payrise. He is killing it ahahha!

Rashford skinned him numerous times

Anyway let’s talk about the actual quality players today:

1. Ramsey - legendary performance, bossed it
  2. Leno - saved our Ars and we’d have gone down if it wasn’t for him. Best keeper on the pitch
  3. Xhaka - the goal but controlled his passing. Too one footed ofcourse but a good game from him.
  4. Kolasinac - quality

Kos, Sokratis, Monreal defended balls to the well too. You can’t fault them today.

3 Likes

Commentators said it right, Rashford is one of the best sprinting from behind the defenders and beat them.
He is an experienced Player already.
I don’t see you got beaten by a very good Player is a fault.
Niles played as left back, right back, DM… he is young and he is great by his standard.

1 Like

As a fullback/wingback your number 1 job is not getting beaten on the flank. It’s unacceptable. It’s not like Rashford has Henry/Auba/Walcott pace anyway. And guess what United’s defense pocketed the much faster Auba. No exuses for Maitland getting skinned numerous times, he was a liability.

2 Likes

Agree with you. Based on past performances, I think it’s pretty easy to “mark” Rashford out of a game