Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Yep give me today over last season when we battered them, could have scored 5 or 6 but lost the game 3-1.

1 Like

I just donā€™t agree with Leno making saves and defenders putting strikers off their shots as ā€˜riding luckā€™.

If they had missed an open goal or blasted a one on one wide a couple times then yes thatā€™s luck.

United had a period where they committed a lot of players forward yes, but we managed it well.

Some people will always be negative and agenda driven no matter what we do.

8 Likes

:wink: :xhaka:

1 Like

Yeah just enjoy the win and performance ffs

1 Like

You donā€™t agree with the woodwork being hit twice as riding luck ? Ok then, each to their own.

Not saying we didnā€™t deserve the win, just saying the result had an element of us riding our luck.

Anyways weā€™ll have to agree to disagree because clearly neither of us will alter our opinions and Iā€™ve gotta get ready for work.

Haha! I still have 14 hours before work

Neh neh neh neh neh

2 Likes

@Cristo the curse is broken.

Didnā€™t see much of the game but fucking delighted for all you incredibly wonderful people and also because fuck manutd.

9 Likes

I love and hate this team so much at the same time lol! We can lose to fucking Rennes and thrash Manure just 3 days after. Everyone was just fantastic and really up for it.

Fucking Wolves cunts! Just realized we play our next Premier League game in 22 days FFS! @DavidHillier

I swear, the irony of United fans complaining about a penalty decision is just too fucking rich :arteta:

3 Likes

Tbh Iā€™m quite happy Wolves away will be hard as fuck. Keep it back for another few months

Wolves will play into our hands I think. Weā€™ll score 3 or 4 there.

Love it! Arsenal passion at his finest!

5 Likes

Exactly! Iā€™ve been moaning about this for ages. They got a lucky result as Bristol and progressed to the next round.

Otherwise, next Saturday, weā€™d have been playing the Black Country cā€™nts. (A game I couldā€™ve gone to)

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought.

20 Likes

Cheers mate <3

He looks like a don that has just called a hit!

We did ride our luckā€¦on the way we didnā€™t get too injured with the fouls United were committing

Both teams had their chances, but we took ours.
Best game of the season, and everybody played great.
Leno stood out, but everyone was great.

3 Likes

Feels good that in a game where the ref was always against us we got the soft penalty. Glory hunters beating themselves. :ok_hand:

2 Likes