Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

ADMIN ON A MADNESS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I’m gonna be eating well on twitter tonight

5 Likes

I will read through the whole match day thread later.

We rode our luck and the soft penalty came at a great time, but fuck United they’ve had the rub of the green many times vs us.

It was so good Mustafi wasn’t playing, he’d have done something stupid when United was dominating early 2nd half…

I thought Leno was absolutely fantastic again in the things he had to do when called upon, he didn’t put a foot wrong.

Our last 8 games we’ve 5 away from home but no games vs the top 6, we have an opportunity if we’re good enough, but we’ll need to win a few of those away games and do what we should do at home.

2 Likes

“it wasn’t a penalty! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh”

Will be the gist of it :joy:

No we didn’t.

9 Likes

Can we get some snippets from RedCafe on here?

We did United had many openings that they’d had converted on a different day and we were awarded a soft pen…

I’m not complaining but you’re kidding yourself.

Lol Neville and Carragher having a debate as to whether DDG was at fault for our first goal. Neville thinks he was, Carragher thinks he wasn’t.

Neville such a condescending prick, keeps shutting him down.

What about our chances?

“AND MARTIN KEOWN HANDS FERDINAND THE L”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure that Goldbridge guy shat his pants tonight :arteta:

2 Likes

Truth, there was period between 45’ and 60’ where they could have easily scored. They were bypassing our forward line and midfield with ease

1 Like

What the Lacazette one after we went ahead 2-0 ? The early Lacazette one from the Saed cross ? We’re in control from the moment we went ahead 2-0, but we rode our luck that they didn’t get it to 1-1 also the fact Rom should have opened the scoring just before Xhaka scores.

Massive 3 points though and that’s what matters.

Dude even the best teams are riding their luck at this point in the season, see City and Liverpool haha.

It’s true we were fortunate but our players put in big performances and that’s what you need.

7 Likes

I’m glad someone remembered! It was this beauty Jade, in our match against Palace :grinning:

1 Like

Rio is such an uneducated muthafukka. Seriously, if I could present an example as to why uneducated people shouldn’t be given platforms on social media, Rio would be exhibit 1. Dodgy lip c’nt

You prob get a rep for being the pessimist on here but I agree. I’m literally watching the SS analysis right now thinking ‘how tf did we not concede?’

But in a way that makes the victory so much sweeter, we all know too well how it is to playa good game and still take the L.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more mate, I’m stoked, simply just responding to someone that thinks we didn’t ride our luck at all.

1 Like

They could’ve scored on a few occasions for sure, but we deserved it in the end.

I can remember last season when we peppered them with like 30 shots and somehow lost, so they can deal with it :laughing:

3 Likes

We didn’t ride our luck tho.