• All of them

0 voters

• Manchester United win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw

0 voters

6-0 Arsenal.

4 Likes

Would like to get a win here. C’mon Arsenal!

We’ll smash em. We’re due

Raise your game cunts.

6 Likes

We said this before the FA Cup aswell. We also said it in December…

We gonna stuff them. They are playing like 2004 Greece. Their luck will eventually run out and sunday is that day.

4 Likes

Praying for the game raising cunts to show up again.

Otherwise…

Man football is so shit

1 Like

United 3-1, they’ll have about 3 or 4 clear chances for the game and ruthlessly make the most of each one. We’ll huff and puff for most of the match pulling it back to 2-1 at some point to give us false hope.

Wearing your Manure scarf?

Least Lingard won’t be dancing on our pitch again. Got to take the small victories here

1 Like

Luca people can think Manchester United can win. Get a grip

1 Like

You know what? Manure fans or Liverpool fans have always supported their team through the bad times, instead our fans are a bunch of pussies who always give up so early.

Why do you think that? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Because…

They disappoint us EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Manure even finished in the 2nd division after winning the Champions League in 1967. They didn’t also win the Premier League for more than 20 years and yet their fans go to watch their game.

But Arsenal are a fake club, with the shittiest fans in the world.

Cool :+1:

It’s the true. Our fans always complain, cry and go to Arsenal TV to talk shit. Just go to Redcafe and see what they think of us.

I couldn’t give a fuck about red cafe.

That wannabe tactician of ours will have had to learn how easy we made it for them last time or we’ll get dicked for fun.

All United had to do is sit back and soak up a bit of pressure then boom… we overcommit and let them exploit gaping holes.

I think he will set us up better than the cup game and both sides will settle for a draw here.

What let me get this straight ? I’m not a fan despite the fact I’ll be watching this at 330am on a Monday morning ? All because I think United will win ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: