Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

It was just to say how the opponents consider us: crybaby, cunts and retarded.

Should grow a pair, instead of moaning everytime.

1 Like

Read my post well.

Well, everytime i come here you just moan, abuse our managers and our players. I call it a non-supporter behaviour.

You know United went 1 season without winning everything in 2013 and their fans lost their minds?

There are currently #KloppOut accounts by Liverpool fans on twitter?

Acting like Arsenal fans are uniquely bad is bullshit, and itā€™s because of the constant gaslighting by Wenger and his weird diehards that people believe this bollocks lie.

Luckily, youā€™re not the football fan police and everyone is free to follow the team however they wish irrespective of what you think they should do.

Being on Redcafe for sometimes i see some dickheads, but they good supporters overall. They never start a game saying we are getting battered, destroyed, played off the park and so on like we usually do.

You have half a million posts on redcafe. You know 100% youā€™re talking out of your ass.

3 Likes

Did you miss when Hodgson was Liverpool manager? or when Moyes was the United manager? They can turn on their manager just as fast when things are not going their way.

1 Like

Anfield was still full and i donā€™t recall them going that mad.

Youā€™re moving goalposts mate.

1 Like

Under Mourinho they 100% did.they started becoming jealous of US ffs :arteta:

1 Like

Dont even know why Iā€™m arguing tbh, United did this FFS.

1 Like

We out planeā€™d them with Wenger IN and OUT planes in the same game! :arteta:

4 Likes

Weā€™re going to get pasted by at least 2 goals. Two clubs going in opposite directions.

What do you want me to say when we lose 3-1 to a midtable French side ?

When 24 hours earlier United went to a side 30 odd points above Rennes with 10 injuries and won 2-0 ?

Luca would love OA to be North Korea where you canā€™t say a bad word about arsenal haha

1 Like

Listen cunt, my life is a total shit: shit work, lost my mum almost 1 year ago and i barely went out during the weekend.

Arsenal and football is the only good things in my life.

@Calum is just pathetic. Hope to never meet him in my life.

Sorry to hear that

1 Like

Then you wonder why i am always positive. If iā€™d negative i would have already killed myself.

Mate, you wanna try living in the Worst Midlands. The positivity drainer

3 Likes