Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

I wish i could live in Andalucia. The best place in the world for me.

Better than the Lake District?! Pish posh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A little concerned about this match. Iā€™d like to think that our players would be able to raise their game and get at a United side that might have a little bit of a come down after that escape in Paris.

Iā€™m just not sure I trust Auba to start right now or even come off the bench. The guy looks so devoid of confidence.

Iā€™m gonna watch that Michael Jackson programme. Make myself feel worse

2 Likes

Luca cmon nothing is serious on here. Just banter between fellow arsenal fans :slightly_smiling_face:

Your one of my favourite users on here

I donā€™t thinks Auba will start. Laca is suspensed for EL so iā€™d imagine heā€™ll start with Auba coming off the bench/saved for Thursday ā€“ letā€™s hope he finds his scoring boots.

1 Like

Cool, then you have to understand because i do like to be positive.

1 Like

Auba should clean the bathrooms at the Emirates, tbh. They were a bit dirty the last time i went there.

Sorry to hear how you are feeling about your life but donā€™t rest your happyness on arsenal. They arenā€™t worth it or reliable enough :wink:

3 Likes

Well, my other team is a middle-low team like Parma so canā€™t really enjoy it.

Well done on calling out the knee jerkers Luca :+1: One positive result against United at home, which weā€™re very capable of, and suddenly everyone will be back onside for the Rennes home game. Weā€™re all guilty of it and yet you seem to get a disproportionate amount of stick for it

2 Likes

He tried that job already but kept getting penalties for being late :unamused:

(Iā€™m embarrassed that that was the best I could do)

1 Like

Enjoy Parma more your probably more connected to them and wonā€™t let you down as much :wink:

We are never game raising cuntsā€¦we are game bottling cunts :bellerin:

1 Like

Do they ever say they want to shit in ppls mouths and pee on them ect?

1 Like

What are you referring to here?

1 Like

Iā€™m referring to the flapping and general overreaction to last nightā€™s defeat, given the circumstances. Just my opinion. If weā€™d got away with 2-1 it wouldā€™ve been a decent result.

2 Likes

That 3rd goal will likely be the difference between going out or progressing, so I wouldnā€™t call it an overreaction, the manner we conceded the 3rd was criminal also.

2 Likes

Tbf though in hindsight did we not overreact to Saturdays draw from a positive point of view. Myself included on that tbh.

1 Like

Iā€™d disagree with the disproportionate stick part. Each to their own as you say