Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Its becoming a bit of an eggshell walk lately tbh.

Yay! :xhaka:

Good. Means we wonā€™t have the embarrassment of losing to the United youth team again.

2 Likes

I think the time is approaching where Emery will need to make up his mind on top four or Europa League. If we lose on Sunday then all effort on beating Rennes. If we win or draw on Sunday then go for top four.
We donā€™t have the squad in quality to attempt both.

Donā€™t want to go again, but sometimes it feels someone wants us to lose to prove a point.

Arsenal will get demolished (hoping for the reverse responsiveness of our team to give us a win).

Itā€™s called tough love. :joy::joy:

Ok.

Manchester United could field their under 18ā€™s and still beat us on Sunday. I hate playing these bastards

2 Likes

Itā€™s important to understand the limitations of the team we have. I donā€™t want to lose any game but we have been left with a team from Wenger which still canā€™t focus on the next game unless they are trying to reverse a disastrous previous game. We may achieve this against Rennes simply because the team will not want to be embarrassed at the Emirates.
We are not going to win the Prem, we may get top four if we show determination against Man U and win or at least draw but we need something to go forward, either beating Rennes or Man U.

Will be very edgy. See 1-1 or 2-2 draw. We will score but I canā€™t imagine clean sheet.

Iā€™d imagine Lacazette starts with Auba on the bench again seeing as heā€™ll be playing 90 next Thursday

2 Likes

I would be fuming if Auba started after the way he played yesterday. He offers nothing these days.

We should win this at home. Iā€™m expecting nothing worse than a draw. And that should keep us in it. I fully expect to finish top 4 especially considering our run in. Lotā€™s of iffy away days, but we really should be winning those. United also have quite a few points they will drop as well before the season ends. Chelsea could recapture form too. Anyways itā€™s gonna be close.

Expecting a 0-0 but will probably be a zero shots 0-2

I agree we should be winning majority of those away games on paper, but sadly on the field we simply donā€™t win them as 2 wins in our last 11 away games suggestā€¦

With our away record and 5 of our last 8 away from home, Sunday against United is a MUST win if we want top 4.

2 Likes

If we lose to United again

tenor-1

5 Likes

The great man produces another great moment!

3 Likes

Donā€™t care what that goal meant for silverware and league position. Thatā€™s one of my favourite moments as an Arsenal fan.

Fabregas, Rosicky, Baptista, Adebayor, van Persie and Henry all on the pitch at the same time I believe. Crazy seeing them all together like that.

That video doesnā€™t capture all the commentary, celebrations etc so Iā€™ll share this unedited clip :slight_smile:

ā€œThereā€™s hardly time for the restartā€ :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes