Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

I’m still absolutely fucking buzzing!!!

7 Likes

Just finished watching the game. It wasnt beautiful, but we deservedly got the job done in the end. Our intensity and aggression made the big difference in the battle of the midfield. Credit to Unai for preparing the boys well and Leno with the MOTM for me. COYG

1 Like

After the game ended

7 Likes

Mmm…thought the pace of the game was great, especially in the second half. It was a typical Premier League game.

2 Likes

Maybe im just a spoiled cocky danish :henry2:

1 Like

Did you have past for dinner today?

1 Like

Aaah cant wait to soak up the Redcafe matchthread :giroud3:

4 Likes

Hate reading RedCafe after a Man U loss is one of life’s little pleasures.

4 Likes

He was much better in the 2nd half. He’s also playing out of position due to injuries and probably Emery tired (like us) of seeing Mustafi out there. :wink:

Tbh I went there and still got slightly frustrated by the delusion lmao

Comments like “how did we lose, we’re miles better than Arsenal” are the norm there :poldi:

1 Like

Hopefully we won’t see any more articles on how Solskjær invented the wheel & found the cure for cancer.

Gotta love the Daily Fails comments section :arteta:

1 Like

So many comments about how superior they were, how Lacazette dived for his penalty and how “jammy” the win was for Arsenal. :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

I cannot get enough of it. The delusion runs so deep.

7 Likes

One of those days. Arsenal showed absolutely nothing and won.

:expressionless:

1 Like

I do the same with r/reddevils hahaha

Is the whole game worth a rewatch or just the highlights?

1 Like

I’d say it’s worth a rewatch, if only to see some pretty competent defending from Kos and Sokratis.

Hate when have a big win on a Sunday ffs. Last week was the perfect opertunity with a Saturday lunchtime KO haha

1 Like

So you are crap if you can’t beat a team that showed absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Sorry Luca, not having that shite on here.

1 Like

Lol sorry! Too cocky after the win :wink: